This Plugin failed to load

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am opening a project and than i suddenly get this error message on every sylenth instance:

http://imgur.com/a/tMmQP

In every other project, Sylenth works. Also opening new instances of Sylenth work.
And yes, i purchased Sylenth1 legally.

How to solve this terrible problem?

You're probably using an old outdated version of Sylenth1. Just install the latest version (v3.03) to fix the problem.

No, i buyed the plugin just a view days ago and i have the v3.03 !

In that case the problem is most likely caused by mixing up 32 and 64bit versions, or multiple versions of Sylenth1.

To fix it, uninstall Sylenth1, search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything. Startup FL Studio to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download Sylenth1 from the links in your license email to make sure you have the latest available version and install it.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then follow these steps to rescan the plugins properly in FL Studio 12:

1. Open 'Options > File Settings'.

2. Select 'Plugin Manager' and select the following options:

'Rescan previously verified plugins'
'Rescan plugins with errors'
'Verify plugins'

3. Start scan.

Thank you for your help, sadly, that didn´t work either. I still get the error message.

Then you're not doing it right ;)

Are you running the 32 or 64bit version of FL Studio?
Did you install the 32 or 64bit version of Sylenth1 (or both?)
Can you please send a screenshot of the plugin manager folder settings in FL Studio, and also a screenshot of the folder where you installed the VST2 version of Sylenth1 (displaying the full path)?

Yes, i followed your advises step by step, i have opened the 64 bit version of FL, and i only installed the 64 bit Version of sylenth1.
snap1.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

So it's only 1 project where you're having this problem, while all the others work correctly? Can you please send this project zipped via wetransfer for example (and send the link here: https://www.lennardigital.com/support/c ... p?type=def )

Ok i sent the project to you.

Thanks, did you create and save this project yourself? Not really sure what you did exactly, but the 'failed to load' tracks are just empty shells of the fruity wrapper. They don't link to any physical plug-in. There's only 1 track that does, and loads Sylenth1 correctly (the one named Sylenth1 [64 bit]). There is also no error message, the project loads the empty shell tracks correctly.

The tracks still seem to contain the notes and automation data, so I'd recommend replacing them with instances of Sylenth1. That'll not get you the Sylenth1 presets back though (there is no preset data in the project file). So you'll have to load or recreate those manually.

Oh, but that is my actual problem, that i won´t be able to recreate the presets.
But if there´s no other way to solve the problem, thank you for your help.

There's no other way, the project doesn't contain the preset data. It's quite unusual though, because even if you load a project with Sylenth1 tracks on a computer without Sylenth1 and then save it, you can still load it correctly on a computer with Sylenth1. So it seems something very unusual happened to your project.

Return to “LennarDigital”