Pressed-MAX

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated Pressed-MAX topic thread here, so I'm starting one.

Firstly... what an incredible processor! Secret Weapon status for me right now. For mastering I am reaching for it before even DMG, TDR, Fabfilter etc. The other day the Brainworx survey asked which small indie developers do I think they should take note of.. I said LVC-Audio. :tu:

A feature request:
When you are adding new, precise points to the dynamic EQ and typing in the value, I would love to be able to type in "16.5k" instead of having to spell out the full "16500" hz every time. This is a small thing but a convenience/user-friendly thing - maybe I'm just used to Pro-Q2 having this!

Also been experiencing previously removed points on dynamic EQ being placed again (but not enabled) when reloading the project. Small bug but just a heads up :)

MogwaiBoy wrote:. The other day the Brainworx survey asked which small indie developers do I think they should take note of.. I said LVC-Audio. :tu:
That's wierd, I made the same comment, LVC came to mind immediately.
Wasn't it a PluginAlliance survey though
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: That's wierd, I made the same comment, LVC came to mind immediately.
Wasn't it a PluginAlliance survey though
I think I've had conversations with them in the past. The problem I have is with my licensing system. I would have to do something where you buy a voucher code from them, and then license the plugin on my site. I don't know if that is too much PITA for people.

Return to “LVC-Audio”