Key Switches Not Working

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using Logic ProX and have had Shreddage IIX for quite a while and it has had minimal issues.

For some reason, it is not responding to Velocity based keyswitches. I am mixing mute notes with sustain notes. But as soon as the sustain note gets triggered, the mute notes play as sustain.

I attached a screen shot of my set up so you could see it. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?

Thanks.
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.28 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just realized you can barely see the image, they put such a low size limit on images.

Well, I'd start by updating Shreddage to its latest version see if that fixes the issue.
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Can you point me towards the latest update? I can't find it on their website. Thanks.

Activate101 wrote:Can you point me towards the latest update? I can't find it on their website. Thanks.
You can find latest updates here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=455341

Thank you for that but I don't see the link for Shreddage 2X. Is it the same as Shreddage 2? Thanks.

Activate101 wrote:Thank you for that but I don't see the link for Shreddage 2X. Is it the same as Shreddage 2? Thanks.
Yes ', you have to download this:

Shreddage 2 (Original) - v3.21 / Engine 3.21 (July 6, 2016)

http://impactsoundworks.com/Updates/Shr ... _V3_21.rar

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just confused. So there is Shreddage 2 in my library, but also Shreddage 2X. But they are the same? Why isn't Shreddage 2X on the Impact website any more?
Thanks!

Ok, also, I don't see any instructions for installing as an update in the Documentation that came w/ the files. Can anyone point me to those instructions? Thanks!

Activate101 wrote:Ok, also, I don't see any instructions for installing as an update in the Documentation that came w/ the files. Can anyone point me to those instructions? Thanks!
You' re right.

Read carefully what's written here please: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=455341
These update instructions assume you are updating from the v3.19 engine. If you have an even older version, we recommend re-downloading the entire instrument from your account.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”