SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

quantum7 wrote:I just tried to download the update again after a couple of hours and the zip file is still corrupt. I did get it to finally open using 7zip, but the file inside was corrupt. Maybe tomorrow?
Issue resolved. I just completed uploading 2.8.9 for Win & Mac.
This time the binaries uploaded successfully.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I download the update version and installed it, now when I load the plugin the default preset plays fine but if I open the GUI it crashes Sonar Platinum. I uninstalled it and installed with the full version this time same result. It will not open the plugin GUI without crashing Sonar.

Same here with Bitwig 2.1.1 on Windows 10 Pro.

Synthmaster 2.8.9 x64 doesn't even load and crashes immediately.

bobhva wrote:I download the update version and installed it, now when I load the plugin the default preset plays fine but if I open the GUI it crashes Sonar Platinum. I uninstalled it and installed with the full version this time same result. It will not open the plugin GUI without crashing Sonar.
Can not confirm with the latest update. Can you please

1) download and install the latest update again at: http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile.aspx?fileId=49
2) delete my documents/synthmaster/config folder
Works at KV331 Audio

bM3w wrote:Same here with Bitwig 2.1.1 on Windows 10 Pro.

1) download and install the latest update again at: http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile.aspx?fileId=49
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Bulent, what about the GUI editor, will there be a working one? :-)
uploading 2.8.9.now :tu:
looks like I am going to celebrate father's day in my office it's almost midnight :lol:

1. NEW: Increased demo tryout period to 30 minutes
2. NEW: Added 160% scaled skins for Default, Blue Orange and Red skins.
2. FIX: Added Windows keyboard handler for up/down/left/right arrows to the plugin editor window
3. FIX: Fixed some minor UI issues
4. FIX: GUIEditor crashes when loading a skin fails

EDIT: v2.8.9 Windows upload completed, now let's debug this on MacOS!
*sigh* 2.8.9 crashes in Reason 9.5, and is reproducible. If I click on the settings tab, then right click on SynthMaster and "check for updates", click OK - then if browsing presets it crashes. :evil: :x
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

kv331 wrote: EDIT: v2.8.9 Windows upload completed, now let's debug this on MacOS!
I'd start with the most obvious one: actually getting out the proper sound.
At this point, both Ableton Live and Logic Pro X, (AU) when I press a key nothing happens for 2 seconds then a sustained distorted sound comes out of the synth until I delete the synth from the project.

kv331 wrote:
quantum7 wrote:I just tried to download the update again after a couple of hours and the zip file is still corrupt. I did get it to finally open using 7zip, but the file inside was corrupt. Maybe tomorrow?
Issue resolved. I just completed uploading 2.8.9 for Win & Mac.
This time the binaries uploaded successfully.
Thanks! :)

kv331 wrote:
bobhva wrote:I download the update version and installed it, now when I load the plugin the default preset plays fine but if I open the GUI it crashes Sonar Platinum. I uninstalled it and installed with the full version this time same result. It will not open the plugin GUI without crashing Sonar.

I did as you said and it is working fine now. Thank you.

kv331 wrote:
bM3w wrote:Same here with Bitwig 2.1.1 on Windows 10 Pro.

That did the trick. Thanks man!

sircuit wrote:
I'd start with the most obvious one: actually getting out the proper sound.
At this point, both Ableton Live and Logic Pro X, (AU) when I press a key nothing happens for 2 seconds then a sustained distorted sound comes out of the synth until I delete the synth from the project.
This sounds very much like a license file mismatch issue. We have been testing for the past week and have not observed anything like that.

Please contact us from our web site and we will resolve the issue.
Works at KV331 Audio

By the way, for those of you on OSX, there was an issue with AudioUnit validation failing. I fixed that last night, and uploaded a new build. The build version is still 2.8.9 so please download it again if you encountered this issue.

Thank you for your patience folks!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:By the way, for those of you on OSX, there was an issue with AudioUnit validation failing. I fixed that last night, and uploaded a new build. The build version is still 2.8.9 so please download it again if you encountered this issue.

Thank you for your patience folks!

yes, I had this problem with AudioUnit validation failing, but downloaded the latest release couple of hours ago and is now working!

Thank You !

darksynth wrote: yes, I had this problem with AudioUnit validation failing, but downloaded the latest release couple of hours ago and is now working!

Thank You !
:tu:

If you knew what I did to get it working :))) Somehow auval was messing up the preset settings and that was indeed causing a crash!

I had to detect auval as a host and then add separate processing code for that :lol:

Damn you Apple :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Any news about modulation not being assigned from knob context menu?
Someone reported it a few days ago and I'm having the same issues on macos Sierra, starting SynthMaster 2.8.8 (same for the-latest-2.8.9).

I'm trying to assign MIDI CC#2 to Voice Volume by right clicking Voice Volume, [Modulation 1 Source] - [MIDI] - [CC02 - Breath Ctrl], but nothing happens (same procedure works fine in 2.8.7).

I can successfully assign modulation from the Matrix section on the right, so the problem seems limited to assignment from the context menu.

Return to “Instruments”