Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought bx_refinement from 80wales excellent and quick transaction. highly recommended!

Sold Hornet Multicomp Plus MKII to flugel45. Great and fast seller. Highly recommended. Thank you man for your patience

Bought Hornet plugin from poshook. Nice and pleasant transaction. Kept communications going until transfer was finished. Well-recommended. Thanks!

orkidea wrote:Bought a few Native Instruments plugins from jezjez. Smooth and pretty easy transfer! Highly recommended! Thank you!
Sold the mentioned plugins to orkidea. Excellent buyer, I made a couple of mistakes doing the transfer but he was very patient and accommodating, thanks again!

Bought Toontrack “Metal Guitar Gods-EZMix Pack ” from triggerthehorizon . Quick and easy transfer. Recommended.

Bought iZotope Music Production Bundle 1 from TONAH and he gave me an amazing deal, very quick response as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER

funkmasta69 sold me Massive. Quick and easy transaction.

bought voicecentric from Ossie! excellent transaction, quick responses :)

Sold NI Massive to Benjamin923, great buyer, super smooth transaction.
Highly recommended. :tu:

Bought Acustica Audio pEArL2 from Stuart T.
All went easy and smooth.
Recommended to everyone. :tu:

Faland wrote:Bought Acustica Audio pEArL2 from Stuart T.
All went easy and smooth.
Recommended to everyone. :tu:
I can recommend Faland too. Thank you :)

Bought u-he Hive from ctamusic. Quick transaction, friendly and cooperative person. Recommended seller!

Bought from YourMasters. Extremely nice guy and quick reply.

Bought Battery 3 from soundklinik and Battery 4 update from dachaplin. Both were very quick to respond and helpful where needed. Both highly recommended!

Purchased Pro-R from incubus, smooth transaction and great communication.
Thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”