google doodle sequencer

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys. Funny thing, I accidentally clicked today's google logo then all of a sudden a pretty cool sequencer visual thing popped up and I got to playing with it. I actually really like how it sounds and what it is doing. The phasor effect sounds pretty cool too. Is this thing like an app that is available all the time or what? From inside the page I don't see any references to any app. I would like to play with it again at some other time and somehow export the midi files :hyper:

I don't know if this link will work, https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&ictx ... z-CzMQPQgD, if not just go to google manually :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Ah, nice! Thanks for posting. I saw the doodle was up before but I didn't click it. I wish Google was better with marketing all their inventions. There's plenty of cool things they've done all over the place which most people miss.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Touch The Universe wrote:Hi guys. Funny thing, I accidentally clicked today's google logo then all of a sudden a pretty cool sequencer visual thing popped up and I got to playing with it. I actually really like how it sounds and what it is doing. The phasor effect sounds pretty cool too. Is this thing like an app that is available all the time or what? From inside the page I don't see any references to any app. I would like to play with it again at some other time and somehow export the midi files :hyper:

I don't know if this link will work, https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&ictx ... z-CzMQPQgD, if not just go to google manually :tu:
Very cool!

I don't believe it's an app, but there are a couple apps I used to have on my Android that were a similar concept and even the sounds it made were similar to the Doodle sequencer. Unfortunately I don't remember the names of them and they're no longer on my phone, but I do know they were free and it wasn't that long ago that i'd had it on my phone so they might still be available. I'll bet there are some similar ones for Apple phones too.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”