Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Damn you plugin alliance why did I have to try the new elysia karacter and why did you have to put it on sale. I'm already eating ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 weeks!! WHY????????? *Nancy Kerrigan voice*

systmu wrote:Damn you plugin alliance why did I have to try the new elysia karacter and why did you have to put it on sale. I'm already eating ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 weeks!! WHY????????? *Nancy Kerrigan voice*
Will this put food on the table? If not, skip it!

Previous post seems to have been deleted re:Plugin Alliance but as an update, contacted PA about using the survey and the June voucher together and they sent me a new survey voucher which I could use in conjunction with the June voucher.

Only problem is, I closed the ticket which then meant I wasn't able to send a message of thanks to Jake and the customer support team, so if you are reading, great job
:D

Ryan99 wrote:
systmu wrote:Damn you plugin alliance why did I have to try the new elysia karacter and why did you have to put it on sale. I'm already eating ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 weeks!! WHY????????? *Nancy Kerrigan voice*
Will this put food on the table? If not, skip it!
That is NOT the kvr way. You've been banned for being rational and logical. Next time it will be permanent!

I found this for Komplete 11 Ultimate Update:
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/native-i ... 621392-01/
$158.01
Looks like box only plus shipping.

Musical Gym wrote:I found this for Komplete 11 Ultimate Update:
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/native-i ... 621392-01/
$158.01
Looks like box only plus shipping.
...shows as 149Pound/189Dollar to me :-(

Says 3 in stock, but I don't know if I would order from them. I still see same price as before.

I know everyone is probably aware of the NI summer of sales promo, but make sure you log into your account and look carefully!

I (probably like an idiot) thought that it was just bundles on offer but actually there are some individual product bargains to be had. As an owner of Maschine Hardware, for example, I can crossgrade to Reaktor 6 for only £44.50. That is a total bargain and considerably cheaper than the lowest prices I've ever seen in the marketplace for a second-hand copy.

There may be other crossgrade/upgrade bargains depending on what you already own so make sure you look properly!

Still a week or so left!

Komplete 11 Update Download
(not Ultimate, not Upgrade, not Boxed)

Am I right in thinking I can only get the download version direct from NI?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Nope, you can get the box version as well, and it ships free to a lot of countries afaik.
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Nope, you can get the box version as well, and it ships free to a lot of countries afaik.
Im after the best deal on download only.

I buy in dollars from NI as its a bit cheaper than pounds sterling but I would have to give them my correct address for shipping if I want the boxed version meaning the price would switch to pounds

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Komplete 11 Update Download
(not Ultimate, not Upgrade, not Boxed)

Am I right in thinking I can only get the download version direct from NI?
No. Jrrshop.com has the download versions for update/upgrade for U and non U.

The ones without "-Box" are the download versions.

https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instruments

Edit: I'm not seeing them now. They were there yesterday...

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:Nope, you can get the box version as well, and it ships free to a lot of countries afaik.

I buy in dollars from NI as its a bit cheaper than pounds sterling but I would have to give them my correct address for shipping if I want the boxed version meaning the price would switch to pounds
Oh, ye, right, sorry, no I totally misread you question / statement. NI is indeed the only place that "officially" sells the DL, although as Rational says, JRR did have DL versions up yesterday (after Eric's comments)... and as he says, I don't see them there now either anymore. Plug must have been pulled on that :shrug: Direct from NI is the way to go then guess.
Eternitysound VST Banks

I still see them.
GeorgeZ wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:

Oh, ye, right, sorry, no I totally misread you question / statement. NI is indeed the only place that "officially" sells the DL, although as Rational says, JRR did have DL versions up yesterday (after Eric's comments)... and as he says, I don't see them there now either anymore. Plug must have been pulled on that :shrug: Direct from NI is the way to go then guess.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

^
I'm after this with extra discount but download

https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instrume ... update-box

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”