Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Infinite5ths wrote:Sold NI Supercharger & Supercharger GT to modernrockstar: Easy & fast transaction; great communication; highly recommended buyer

Thanks!
I can confirm that Infinite5ths sold both products above to me; Excellent seller, quick and smooth transaction. 10/10!

Received a plugin from yourmasters. It is not a sale, but when somebody offers a free plugin in his FS thread, you know he's a nice guy :D

Sold D16 Drumazon zo asi4. Fine experience. Recommended.

Sonix64 wrote:Sold D16 Drumazon zo asi4. Fine experience. Recommended.
The deal was quick and easy. Excellent seller!

Great transaction with Infinite5ths. Attentive, clear and fast.

Purchased an item from YourMasters
Pleasing, smooth and communicative experience, any time again ...
thank you
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Bought Plug and Mix VIP Bundle from mnmlfrk - Went off super fast and super smooth. Thanks so much1!!

TEKing66 did a great job of selling me iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite which is great and iZotope did the transfer in about 6 hours, perfect...

Sold Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 to Raketenbauer, super fast money transferer. :)
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Just bought Bazille from Cazio. It worked quick and smooth.
Thank's again for the transaction and good comunication,
pichtit-8

Bought Native Instruments The Giant from Stan Navi. Quick and smooth transaction, great communication. Thank you!

Just sold iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite to darewe, great customer, polite, patient and honest, enjoyed the transaction.
Digital Studio: Studio One Pro 3, and too many plugins to list
Tools: '09 Epi' Dot Studio, '10 Epi' Les Paul Studio, '97 Fender Strat, 2015 PRS SE Standard 24, Martin OMC-18E.
Toys: Peavey Solo, Crate GFX30, VOX AD30VT, Digitech RP500, Line 6 HD500X

Bought FabFilter Pro-Q 2 from adl. Lightning fast license transfer, very cooperative person. Recommended seller! :clap:

I sold my U-he Bazille license to pichtit-8 .
Was smooth sailing, new owner seemed to be happy and I consider this deal as a success!

Cazio

Just bought Ozone 7 from textoaster. Smooth and very fast transaction. Would buy again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”