Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought 3 AAS Sound Banks from myoss. Smooth transaction and great communication. Recommended seller! :tu:

Raketenbauer wrote:Bought 3 AAS Sound Banks from myoss. Smooth transaction and great communication. Recommended seller! :tu:
And I was glad dealing with you, thanks!
Recommended buyer. :tu:

Bought Redux from PALU.
Smooth deal.

purchased a soundpack from theoryzero, and the product is delivered at the first day of the transaction even before I paid it :
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=486689&p=6812263

Eventhough I had a payment problem, but he was patient enough to wait and try different method. Now the payment has been done. The deal is smooth, fine, and recommended :clap:

Bought Skanner XT from jc_vt
Smooth and fast transaction. Nice contact. Highly recommend to all.
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

thanks Moosh for the fast transaction

Sold Cobalt Saphira to EdSevered.
Very nice guy and pleasant transaction. Thank you!

parlopower wrote:Sold Cobalt Saphira to EdSevered.
Very nice guy and pleasant transaction. Thank you!
Yes, had an excellent transaction with parlopower!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought NI Strummed Acoustic from Syncopator, nice fast and easy sale. Highly recommend dealing with him. :tu:

Bought JP6K from abject39. Nice and quick transaction. An excellent, helpful seller to deal with! Highly recommended!

Bought Waves CLA Vocals from timfarman and Waves dbx 160 from sqigls
All smooth no problems. Geat sellers! Recommend :tu:

tonatona wrote:thanks Moosh for the fast transaction

And to you too tonatona, problem free transaction :tu:

Two separate feedbacks:

-Bought Komplete 11 upgrade from Baxterbrown. Very quick transaction. Highly recommended!

-sold Waves SSL E-channel to michaeltn86. Also very quick transaction. Highly recommended!

Kidraver just bought 5 Maschine Expansions from me very smoothly. NI again were very fast with the transfer codes.

Bough Maschine Expansion Prismatic Bliss from quincy, All good.

Thanks mate!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”