All time favorite

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HcDoom wrote:Piano
+1

Bazille
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Chromaphone

wagtunes wrote:
A question was asked and I'm allowed to answer it ANY WAY I LIKE

You don't run this forum.
But you were answering a different question.

Microtonic

ENVIRON wrote:You're in luck. Behringer and Roland both have Moog clones on the horizon. :party:
Good! I'll keep an eye on them ;)

RGC Audio Triangle

kinkajou wrote:Microtonic
:hug:

I am using Adventus for quite a while. It isn't expensive at all and I am still loving using it. :-)

Further I just bought Saurus which sounds really dirty and fat :D

1wob2many wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
A question was asked and I'm allowed to answer it ANY WAY I LIKE

You don't run this forum.
But you were answering a different question.
Now, I wasn't answering a different question. Read the OP. The question, was actually 2 questions. Favorite synth and synth that you always would use. Those are actually two different things. But in this case, it doesn't matter which of the questions I answered because I don't have a favorite synth and there isn't a synth that I always use.

People here are just so f**king bent out of shape because I don't have a favorite of most used synth. It's the f**king gestapo here. You MUST have a favorite. You MUST have a synth you always use.

f**k that! I don't have to f**king do anything.

I'm so sick of this damn place.

So when you're filling out a form, do you answer the question, do not answer the question because it does not apply to you, or just start filling in whatever you feel like because you don't have a ''hive mind''.

(a) Answer the question
(b) Do not answer the question because it does not apply to you
(c) ...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

(A)
(B)
(B)
(A)

:hihi:

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

At the moment it's Synthmaster one. Using it in everything, and yes, I sort of love it, too.

Aloysius wrote:So when you're filling out a form, do you answer the question, do not answer the question because it does not apply to you, or just start filling in whatever you feel like because you don't have a ''hive mind''.

(a) Answer the question
(b) Do not answer the question because it does not apply to you
(c) ...
Most questionnaires I've ever took have an other option or write in box, especially for stuff like music because you can't possibly account for every option. And many times, yes, I end up using the write in option.

But it's all irrelevant. I can answer a forum question any way I like. Please point to the forum rule that says if somebody asks a question that you MUST answer it a certain way.

My answer was more than valid. The OP asked for favorite synth and synth that you would always use. I don't have one. And I wasn't going to "make one up" just to please a bunch of jailhouse wardens.

Don't like my answer?

Don't f**king read it!

Return to “Instruments”