New xils lab synth coming...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its not an upgrade, its a new product.

Anybody opening with Replicas, Airline, Are Friends Electric of course got my attention :love:

So, if you're not in a Tubeway Army/Numan tribute band, you prob wont have much interest in this synth?

AnX wrote:So, if you're not in a Tubeway Army/Numan tribute band, you prob wont have much interest in this synth?
:lol:

AnX wrote:So, if you're not in a Tubeway Army/Numan tribute band, you prob wont have much interest in this synth?
I thought everyone was in one by now.

So this seems to be a 280a and a 203a in one as Vox Humana was a separate circuit board iirc only on the Polymoog Keyboard, whereas the Polymoog Synth had all those lovely sliders.

For somebody who got banned from KVR for life for not gelling with XILS, Kriminal is curiously still active in XILS devoted threads.

Mr Arkadin wrote:
I thought everyone was in one by now.
I think its just Gary now, who has become a parody of himself.

AnX wrote:I think its just Gary now, who has become a parody of himself.
Wow, nothing escapes you :o

Anything since '87 has been difficult to stomach, except Sacrifice and Exile.

The Golden Age of Numan is Beggars Banquet 78-82 :borg:

Muziksculp wrote:Lovely Sounds here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bir2FAvXRg0
indeed, sounds wonderful, undoubtedly gives justice to the specific sound qualities of this synth !!!

:clap: :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
For somebody who got banned from KVR for life for not gelling with XILS, Kriminal is curiously still active in XILS devoted threads.
He did much more than this (ie not gelling with Xils). Btw, can you 100% sure confirm it's him again ?
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Numanoid wrote:Have they said anything about the price, or upgrade possibilities for users already owning XILS gear ?

As someone who owns (licenses for) about half of the Xils catalog, I'd say some kind of crossgrade deal would be welcome! :) :hyper:

ZeePok wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Have they said anything about the price, or upgrade possibilities for users already owning XILS gear ?

As someone who owns (licenses for) about half of the Xils catalog, I'd say some kind of crossgrade deal would be welcome! :) :hyper:

+1

Does anybody have a price for this yet?

Return to “Instruments”