Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

murnau wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I seem to remember that AAS used to hand out free soundsets to owners of their plugs at this time of year, a couple of times.

So what about doing the same in 2017 too :hyper:
That's true but it was around Christmas afair.
Yep Christmas.

Nobdi wrote:FYI: Last time I checked upgrades with included HDD were out of stock at the NI store ?!?
Just impulsively pulled the trigger on the whole K11 product box update (free ground shipping), without warning.

We'll see if I get an email, but maybe they're back in stock now?

Last time I paid attention to that part of this, Ultimate was all that was available on hard drive.

So, if I get one... w00t!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Audiodeluxe exclusive deal

Wave Arts Trackplug 5
$19.95

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/wa ... rackplug-5
In case anyone is wondering, stonking little pluggy, been using it for YEARS!... I paid a bit more, and worth every cent ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

antithesist wrote:
Nobdi wrote:FYI: Last time I checked upgrades with included HDD were out of stock at the NI store ?!?
Just impulsively pulled the trigger on the whole K11 product box update (free ground shipping), without warning.

We'll see if I get an email, but maybe they're back in stock now?

Last time I paid attention to that part of this, Ultimate was all that was available on hard drive.

So, if I get one... w00t!
Since K10, it has been totally downloadable so no hdd required. In fact, last time I loaded it on a machine, Native Access downloaded everything. Well, I had the Kontakt library all set up and just told Native Access where to find it. I have way too many Kontakt products. :wink:

dzilizzi: I figured it was that way now... really all you need is the code.

I'm setting up a new machine, so I thought the hard drive might make that easier... I'm sure it'll still have to download updates newer than what are on the drive (even saw a warning about that somewhere).

It's a done deal now, with the only extra cost being having to wait a week for delivery.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:dzilizzi: I figured it was that way now... really all you need is the code.

I'm setting up a new machine, so I thought the hard drive might make that easier... I'm sure it'll still have to download updates newer than what are on the drive (even saw a warning about that somewhere).

It's a done deal now, with the only extra cost being having to wait a week for delivery.
I wasn't planning to upgrade from Komplete Ultimate 10, but with the deal I found at 160$, I made the order and received the scan of the serial number the same day. I registered it with Native Access and all the new stuff is available to download.

Ryan99 wrote:
antithesist wrote:dzilizzi: I figured it was that way now... really all you need is the code.

I wasn't planning to upgrade from Komplete Ultimate 10, but with the deal I found at 160$, I made the order and received the scan of the serial number the same day. I registered it with Native Access and all the new stuff is available to download.
Drop me a link where you got this for please? :)
Thanks

Timespace had it but they are showing out of stock on it.

Doesn't that link for the physical box? If it is for the download code, I could pull the trigger right now.

SirKen wrote:
Doesn't that link for the physical box? If it is for the download code, I could pull the trigger right now.
I explained everything in the bargain thread. You order the physical box, including shipping. When your order is complete, simply write to Timespace sales email and ask them to open the box and scan the serial number. They will refund you the shipping. You can register the serial in Native Access. I did this in the same day without any problem.

I ordered a Komplete upgrade license from JRR shop a couple of days ago but still nothing. Is it taking this long for anyone else?

Magic01 wrote:I ordered a Komplete upgrade license from JRR shop a couple of days ago but still nothing. Is it taking this long for anyone else?
you could message Uncle E here

shidostrife wrote:
Magic01 wrote:I ordered a Komplete upgrade license from JRR shop a couple of days ago but still nothing. Is it taking this long for anyone else?
you could message Uncle E here
Have done now - cheers

I am also waiting. I finally emailed sales support and got this reply "Sorry for the delay. We are expecting the codes within the next couple of days. As soon as we receive it, it will be emailed to you. Thank you for your patience, and have a great day!"

It is probably the same for you

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”