is there a midi velocity scaler autostart program here that output to virtual midi cables ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for windows 10 64 it should work. i need this to map the velocity and maybe octaves of my keyboards. my keyboard output vel from 11 to 112. but i wish, when it output from 40 upto 127. next is not so important but good to have.to use 2 2 octave keyboards as 4 octave keyboard it is usefull when this midi mapper can use 2 inputs and merge it to 1 output. so i can select as output virtual midi cable and as input in DAW virtual midi cable input. is something here ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

seem no program is here that make it easy so only solution seem use a small vsti rack and virtuel midi cables. what small (nest free) vsti host can load a config at start ?. i test savihost, but there need always on start load a setting

MIDI OX.

thanks, midi-ox i test now and it work with win 10 64 too. only scaling to reach 127 i get not working. that all velocity lower 40 are set to 40 work. i do this see screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”