Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

I just updated both version of HY-MBMFX for 5th knob of overdrive effect.
And I added test version of reverse delay to full version which will be finished next update.

Thank you,
Tadashi

hyakken wrote:I just updated both version of HY-MBMFX for 5th knob of overdrive effect.
And I added test version of reverse delay to full version which will be finished next update.

Thank you,
Tadashi
Version 1.05.1 Works :tu:
Thanks

Hi there Hyakken.

A while back i did some beta testing for your HY-Delay2, i really liked this vst but the only problem i found which has stopped me from buying it was the issue in PM mode when the FREEZE button is active on a sound, then when you click on the different delay times (2X 4X 8X etc.) there is a slight hesitation before the frozen sound reaches the selected delay time (A slight winding up of speed) In a live mixing situation it sounds odd, please please can you fix this so that the response is fast when selecting different delay times on a frozen sound ? :)
Strictly drum and bass

Megawattt wrote:Hi there Hyakken.

A while back i did some beta testing for your HY-Delay2, i really liked this vst but the only problem i found which has stopped me from buying it was the issue in PM mode when the FREEZE button is active on a sound, then when you click on the different delay times (2X 4X 8X etc.) there is a slight hesitation before the frozen sound reaches the selected delay time (A slight winding up of speed) In a live mixing situation it sounds odd, please please can you fix this so that the response is fast when selecting different delay times on a frozen sound ? :)
Now I'm working on HY-Delay3 which will be released on August.
Can you wait for this?
I will remake pm delay mode in HY-Delay3.

hyakken wrote:
Megawattt wrote:Hi there Hyakken.

Now I'm working on HY-Delay3 which will be released on August.
Can you wait for this?
I will remake pm delay mode in HY-Delay3.
Hi Hyakken.

This is great news and many thanks, i have money waiting for this :)
Strictly drum and bass

Sally Hyak.
My YOUTUBE slideshows, etc. - https://www.youtube.com/user/samabate2k

Any new synths in the making Hyakken ? :D
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Synapse2k wrote:Sally Hyak.
What does "Sally Hyak" means?
Halonmusic wrote:Any new synths in the making Hyakken ? :D
Unfortunately I have no news about synth stuff.
I'm fixing some bugs of HY-Mono now, but no new stuff.

I would like to make drum synth like Korg ER-1 which is one of my favorite drum synth.

hyakken wrote:
Synapse2k wrote:Sally Hyak.
What does "Sally Hyak" means?
Halonmusic wrote:Any new synths in the making Hyakken ? :D
Unfortunately I have no news about synth stuff.
I'm fixing some bugs of HY-Mono now, but no new stuff.

I would like to make drum synth like Korg ER-1 which is one of my favorite drum synth.
Oh a Korg ER-1 would be awesome. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Loving the chorus!!!! Would love to see an indicator of what note divisions the rate knob is doing when in Sync mode, and is it sync when its black or colored?

Re-posting here -

I am really enjoying the free SEQ 16x3 sequencer, especially it's randomisation options. I would happily pay the low asking price for the full version but I am struggling to make creative use of the second and third sequencers which enable control of the velocity, gate and probability of the first sequencer. These parameters are already controllable and randomisable in the first sequencer so I have so far failed to do anything interesting with the additional sequencers.

Has anyone made good use of them and have some tips or suggestions?

SHall1000 wrote:Re-posting here -

I am really enjoying the free SEQ 16x3 sequencer, especially it's randomisation options. I would happily pay the low asking price for the full version but I am struggling to make creative use of the second and third sequencers which enable control of the velocity, gate and probability of the first sequencer. These parameters are already controllable and randomisable in the first sequencer so I have so far failed to do anything interesting with the additional sequencers.

Isn't it possible to set different midi channel per seq line? I'm going to try it with external gear

Again I beg, please release the M581 as a VST, or better still your entire SeqCollection :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

gaf_thit wrote:
Isn't it possible to set different midi channel per seq line? I'm going to try it with external gear
Doesn't look like it, There is only one midi channel selector in the midi settings tab that I can see.

My original question was how to use the sequencers 2 and 3 to modulate Sequencer 1 in interesting ways and how exactly they interact - for example if they have different sequencer lengths.

Sorry for late replies.
I have been finishing HY-Delay3.
And I almost finished it.
pipelineaudio2 wrote:Loving the chorus!!!! Would love to see an indicator of what note divisions the rate knob is doing when in Sync mode, and is it sync when its black or colored?
Chorus means Chorus/Flanger plugin?
Actually I don't remember detail of that plugin.
I will check my code.

I just started VST version SeqCollection.
This one will contain 5 different sequencer.
So you can wait this one.
gaf_thit wrote:

Current version no.
I will make version 2 of this next year.
Until that I will find out multiout thing.
SHall1000 wrote:
gaf_thit wrote:
Doesn't look like it, There is only one midi channel selector in the midi settings tab that I can see.

My original question was how to use the sequencers 2 and 3 to modulate Sequencer 1 in interesting ways and how exactly they interact - for example if they have different sequencer lengths.
Each sequencer line can be controlled it's running direction, speed, step size.
So if you set those things differently, you can get random result.

//===========================================================
Example(seq2 controls velocity, seq3 controls gate time) :

When all those 3 sequencer lines have same setting.
Combination of each step will always be same.
Like this.

step numb 1 2 3 4
seq1(pitch) 36 12 25 68
seq2(velo) 98 50 12 79
seq3(gate) 50 90 10 36

But if you set sequencer settings of each seq line differently.
Result can be different each time.
Because running speed or direction or step size is different.
I think this is the core idea of doepfer MAQ16/3.

//==================================================================

Tadashi
Last edited by hyakken on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “Effects”