Predator 2 1.0.3 Update is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Predator 3

Download in the user area (https://www.robpapen.com/yourdetails/)

Predator2 1.0.3 (PC/Mac)
  • Option for big 'User Waves' screen
  • Sample Analyze option, to create waveforms
  • New parallel mode for the filters, selectable in Osc-3
  • New presets in the [002 EDM & Dance 01] [003 Synth 01] [005 Trance & PsyTrance 01] [008 Ambient 01] [030 JoMal 02 and JoMal 03]
    (NI NKS users please go to 'Preferences' and 'Library' and rescan the 'Predator2' library to make the new presets appear in your NKS system)
  • Bug fix with the XY position in 'Live mode' not being saved within a song or preset
  • Other fixes.
There is also the live video Rob made yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZhYGm7g3IY

Um. I got some problems in update. The setup said that exe is corrupted. I had to ignore to get through it; it at least copied presets etc. and didn't complain any more.

After update, if I start Predator2 and click logo, the info screen shows 1.0.0a.

I re-downloaded the zip from Rob Papen site. I compared differences between previous download and the new; they are same. So no download errors.

If the exe was corrupted, how's that possible, because the zip unpacked ok? Or was setup program somehow faulty?

This is 32-bit Win system, I guess it would be nice if someone else would say if they have similar experiences.

I'm happy to have 1.0.0a working, I just want to find out what went wrong.

Markku wrote:Um. I got some problems in update. The setup said that exe is corrupted. I had to ignore to get through it; it at least copied presets etc. and didn't complain any more.

After update, if I start Predator2 and click logo, the info screen shows 1.0.0a.

I re-downloaded the zip from Rob Papen site. I compared differences between previous download and the new; they are same. So no download errors.

If the exe was corrupted, how's that possible, because the zip unpacked ok? Or was setup program somehow faulty?

This is 32-bit Win system, I guess it would be nice if someone else would say if they have similar experiences.

I'm happy to have 1.0.0a working, I just want to find out what went wrong.
The archive Predator2_v1_0_3_Installer.zip has 150 MB (157.830.753 Bytes)
The included Predator2_v1_0_3_Installer.exe has 151 MB (158.637.626 Bytes)

If your exe has a different size, you should try a different file manager (or use Winrar/Winzip).
The setup is working here without problems.

4damind wrote:The archive Predator2_v1_0_3_Installer.zip has 150 MB (157.830.753 Bytes)
The included Predator2_v1_0_3_Installer.exe has 151 MB (158.637.626 Bytes)

If your exe has a different size, you should try a different file manager (or use Winrar/Winzip).
The setup is working here without problems.
Size is exactly same. I think this is something else, because setup did run; it just didn't extract the exe correctly.

I have to focus something else now; I will continue this later. But it seems the problem is in my end, if nobody else has problems.

Maybe a problem with free space?
So far as I can tell, there is no problem with the setup.

Thanks, Frank!

Either I have gremlins or then new unzip manager helped. Now it works!

(Hopefully it wasn't hard disk problem...)

Thank you!

Great :D

BTW: I love the option to copy the installer directly into my Dropbox.

On the other hand, I don't understand why the MAC installer is like double the size.
And I wish they would drop that reboot-after-installation.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Does anyone know will we ever see Predator FX 2.0

(edit: i am perfectly aware i can use Predator FX from version 1, i just want to keep things simple in my folder)

deleted
Last edited by PietW. on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Never been fan of v1, but tried new version, it's completely another deal, became quite interesting.

Anyone with Komplete Kontrol - is save as NKS still greyed out?

Return to “Instruments”