Charlatan 2.0 Final Free VA synth released (Windows)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan Charlatan - Time Capsule

Done.

The zip file now contains for the 32-bit and the 64-bit edition of Charlatan all these skins (in alphabetical order):
  • Bojan Kerkez Day Edition Skin
  • Bojan Kerkez Night Edition Skin
  • Dark Charlie Skin
  • Darkpulse2 Skin
  • Darkpulse2 Wood Skin
  • Original Skin
:)

A reminder: the zip file is here:
http://hsjp.eu/mao/freeware/Charlatan_2 ... rounds.zip

Each edition is in its own directory. And each one is complimented with the link to the post which introduced the background image and also with the link to Blaukraut's website so that all is done to invite the user to visit this thread... but also to visit Karrikuh's website.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Not that it matters too much, but could you rename my first skin to "Pollock edition"? Just so that it corresponds to what's on the skin.

BojanKerkez wrote:Not that it matters too much, but could you rename my first skin to "Pollock edition"? Just so that it corresponds to what's on the skin.
No problem, Bojan. It's done now, the zip file is now reuploaded with the new name of the skin.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BojanKerkez wrote:Apart from knobs and sliders, I have recreated the complete interface in Affinity Designer, so creating larger versions would be a matter of minutes. Now if only the developer was interested in making an update that would have a resizable GUI...

Charlatan 2 night edition

Nice :tu:

BlackWinny wrote:Done.

The zip file now contains for the 32-bit and the 64-bit edition of Charlatan all these skins (in alphabetical order):
  • Bojan Kerkez Day Edition Skin
  • Dark Charlie Skin
  • Darkpulse2 Skin
  • Darkpulse2 Wood Skin
  • Original Skin

A reminder: the zip file is here:
http://hsjp.eu/mao/freeware/Charlatan_2 ... rounds.zip

Each edition is in its own directory. And each one is complimented with the link to the post which introduced the background image and also with the link to Blaukraut's website so that all is done to invite the user to visit this thread... but also to visit the Karrikuh's website.
:party: :clap: :hug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks for all your hard work, Black Winny.

Russell Grand wrote:Thanks for all your hard work, Black Winny.
Oh it's not hard, Russell, it is even in fact very simple. But I think that it makes life easier for those who are yet less friends than me with these obscure things about how work the applications.
:D

It is a manifestation of my buddhist soul, probably...
:hug:

Jacques

In case someone might find it helpful, I've made a short video tutorial on how to replace Charlatan's skin with Resource Hacker.

https://youtu.be/aljAqVS31Lg

And since the first one I posted was a bit too dark, here is the modified and probably final version of Night Edition skin:

BojanKerkez wrote:In case someone might find it helpful, I've made a short video tutorial on how to replace Charlatan's skin with Resource Hacker.

https://youtu.be/aljAqVS31Lg

And since the first one I posted was a bit too dark, here is the modified and probably final version of Night Edition skin:

It's funny... I would better name it the "Fog Edition" or the "Smoky Edition".

As a "Night Edition" I liked way, way, way better the previous one. May I name this new one the "Fog Edition" (or the "Smoky Edition") so that I can keep the previous one available in the zip file in parallel to the new one?

EDIT: As an allusion (and a tribute) to Leonard Cohen it could even be a nice idea to name it "The Smokey Evening Edition".

BlackWinny wrote:As a "Night Edition" I liked way, way, way better the previous one. May I name this new one the "Fog Edition" (or the "Smoky Edition") so that I can keep the previous one available in the zip file in parallel to the new one?
Honestly, I'm not thrilled with those names, but can't come up with different ones right now. And since the name is already on the skins, for convenience sake just put v1 and v2, thought this one is actually v3. This is the link to all three versions.

Ok, Bojan. Let's go for V1, V2, V3.
:tu:
I'll send a new post as soon as it is ready (probably tomorrow).

Finally, after several days of interruption, here it is:

• V1
    • V2
    • V3
  • Bojan Kerkez Pollock edition Skin
  • Dark Charlie Skin
  • Darkpulse2 Skin
  • Darkpulse2 Wood Skin
  • Original Skin

A reminder: the zip file is here: Each skinned edition is in its own directory. And each one is complimented with the link to the post which introduced the background image and also with the link to Blaukraut's website so that all is done to invite the user to visit this thread... but also to visit Karrikuh's website.

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Cool. Thanks again BlackWinny :tu:

Great stuff, Bojan! Really beautiful work! And thanks for the video on how to use Resource Hacker. I admit, replacing backgrounds is a piece of cake now that I've gotten the hang of. It's when a GUI requires many knobs and sliders to be replaced is when my novice starts to show. :hihi:

And yes, thank you Black Winny! Much appreciated!

Return to “Instruments”