Roland beat Behringer to Mini clone with Boutique SE-02??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
AnX wrote:He's not looking for anything. He's being obtuse, as usual.
Ooooh, touche
ah, that part was already discussed ... wrong forum, but who cares.. since it's vaporhardware it's close enough to VirtualHardware.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
AnX wrote:He's not looking for anything. He's being obtuse, as usual.
Ooooh, touche
but who cares
I do, the right place for the right item, goes without saying.

Do I go looking for leads in the bass folder, when I want pads. Why even bother catagorizing anything. Who cares? :?

Numanoid wrote: I do, the right place for the right item, goes without saying.

Do I go looking for leads in the bass folder, when I want pads. Why even bother catagorizing anything. Who cares? :?
Because it got started in the wrong forum and isn't worth bothering anyone to move the thread. This is a silly internet forum with silly internet people about silly unimportant topics. Having a few threads out of place isn't going to cause the world any harm.

fluffy_little_something wrote:On the fifth photo I noticed that the module is only 2 octaves of what looks like mini keys wide :roll:
+1
In the first second i thought:
OMG THESE KEYS ARE FOR GIANTS!
Then the Roland Boutique form factor got present.

AnX wrote:....right on cue :lol:
Being the Numanoid, of course I am predictable. So you know it is me, the right thing in its right place has been my stance from day one.

I don't pretend to be anybody else than myself :borg:

SJ_Digriz wrote:

Because it got started in the wrong forum and isn't worth bothering anyone to move the thread. This is a silly internet forum with silly internet people about silly unimportant topics. Having a few threads out of place isn't going to cause the world any harm.
So why do so many users make a point out of pointing that out.

I mean the silliness, that goes without saying.

Mini knob have control issues?

Numanoid wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:

So why do so many users make a point out of pointing that out.

I mean the silliness, that goes without saying.
It's simple, if it bugs you so much just report it to a mod then leave it to the discussion at hand. If a mod feels compelled, they can move the thread. Bringing it into the discussion is useless as we can't move the thread if we wanted to. So, back to the topic for me ...

Return to “Instruments”