FR: PLEASE!! Leave my play-marker ALONE! [SOLVED!!]

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Agreeeeeed!

Completely fine with ability to quickly move play-marker to beginning of selected clip,
so please, don't remove it.
Add option to Settings to please all users.

+1 for the ability to have both modes in the user prefs :)

Really need to bump again...
I freaking love bitwig in everything, as in: keep me in work flow and it doesnt hold me back in ideas etc.
But this is still my biggest annoyance. And a BIG one. :evil:
So PLEEEEEASE make an option in prefs. :pray: :pray: :pray:

(Oh btw everytime when bounce in place my play marker goes to beginning of song? Is this new? Also annoying. :-) :hug: )

I would LOVE an option to turn this on or off. Greatly increases workflow when selecting a region to edit something near the end of the region. Definitely don't want to play from the start of the region in many of those cases.
http://www.youtube.com/reflekshun
Music Producer / Audio Engineer

Two years on this thread, hopefully they take note soon!

+1000

I love bitwig but way too many clicks are wasted...single-click play on the timeline as well but this one is HUGE

codec17 wrote:Hi.....
I cant get used to it. :?
That when i put my play marker on a place where i want to it to play FROM,(because i want to program a drumroll for example) that the nasty bugger always go to the beginning of a clip when you select another clip in arranger....
Isnt it more ordinary that when you place your play marker on a beat and it will ALWAYS start where you put it.???
Make it an option or something , that when you place play marker it STAYS there!

IT DRIVES ME NUTS! :cry: :cry: :hug:

jimmydeer wrote:I love bitwig but way too many clicks are wasted
Clickwig

jimmydeer wrote:Two years on this thread, hopefully they take note soon!

+1000

I love bitwig but way too many clicks are wasted...single-click play on the timeline as well but this one is HUGE
Lol yeah 2 years already... Time running fast when having fun with BWS. :D
But please come on DEVS!!!

So HARD BUMP again...
Because this is my first thing i want to see changed before other functions. (It isnt that of big change is it? )
I need to upgrade in march next year... challenge accepted????? :D :D

Devs....
Getting bold here.
Pulling my hair out....

Can we all know if this will be part of the next year subscription ?

mevla wrote:Can we all know if this will be part of the next year subscription ?
Can we please once and for all stop calling it a subscription? It's not a subscription. You buy a (perpetual) license and then you also get access to a year's worth of updates.

If it was a subscription, then BWS would stop working once the time window runs out. This is not the case.

This is going on way too long. Can you provide this option (and make it able to be saved as a default in a template)? Pleeeease? :pray:
Mac OSX 10.11.2
Safire Pro 14

https://soundcloud.com/kung_vu

i literally stopped using bitwig because i can't deal with this issue. PLEASE make it a toggle....

Again YES !
I love pretty much everything about Bitwig but THIS make me mad TBH.
Hope the DEV listen an add an option or something.

Return to “Bitwig”