Tell me what to buy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased. I've been waiting for such a deal for a long time, and this crossgrade trick went under my radar. Thank you again ! :D

So, you can guess that I fully agree with what has been said : getting Kontakt means getting access to the world's most important sound library, free as payware. 399€ was too much for me, but this deal is a no brainer.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Kontakt and then get Reaktor and you'll have a shit ton of bases covered for music production.
:borg:

Just a note that the crossgrade to K11 from Kontakt is $200 which is retail price of Reaktor 6 by itself.

But note that it's easy to get Reaktor for cheap from the Market Place if you're only interested in Reaktor. I got it for less than $80, and I've already seen it at $60.

DJErmac wrote:Just purchased. I've been waiting for such a deal for a long time, and this crossgrade trick went under my radar. Thank you again ! :D

So, you can guess that I fully agree with what has been said : getting Kontakt means getting access to the world's most important sound library, free as payware. 399€ was too much for me, but this deal is a no brainer.
Just out of curiosity have you or are you thinking about upgrading to Komplete 11? Since I bit the bullet with kontakt I'm seriously considering upgrading for $199 before the sale ends Sunday.

I've considered it but I already own everything I need from them : Massive, Form (I love this thing sooooooo much !!!!!!), Reaktor and a couple of effects...

It's a solid, very solid bundle, but in my very personal case there's no product I'm still dying to get in it. Very, very personal view based on what I already own and still need.

Return to “Instruments”