Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've bought PA ENGL E646 from YourMasters. Very nice transaction. Recommended! :wink:

Sold a license to Harry_HH . Fast and easy transfer, nice to deal with! :tu:

Bought RC-20 Retro Color from myoss. Excellent seller, smooth transaction. Thank you!

Purchased NI 80s Drummer from dachaplin. Smooth, quick transaction. Thanks!

Bought FabFilter Pro-M and Pro-L bundle from ctamusic. The seller was really quick and FabFilter transferred the license instantly. Whole deal was done in under 30 minutes. Recommended seller! :party:

Sold PSP Oldtimer ME to nicksohn. Excellent buyer. Recommended. Enjoy the plugin man

Just bought a Bitwig from quincy. Seller was very patient with me, quick to respond and arranged the license transfer in about an hour! I'm a happy man.

Dip200 wrote:Sold a license to Harry_HH . Fast and easy transfer, nice to deal with! :tu:
Bought the CG Midishaper from Dip200,
smooth transaction, good communication. Recommended :)

flamast wrote:Just bought a Bitwig from quincy. Seller was very patient with me, quick to respond and arranged the license transfer in about an hour! I'm a happy man.
You're welcome! All good here, would happily deal with you again.

Oh my god, almost forgot to do this. Bought Studio One 3.5 Pro from user theimageofall. Great transaction, good communication, and it was all really, REALLY fast!, excellent seller, would buy again :clap: :clap: :wink:

Bought Kontakt 5 Crossgrade from Baxterbrown. Good seller, quick transaction, I can only recommend him!

Sold PA ENGL E646 to Trannin. Very friendly and reliable buyer! Thanks!!! :tu:

Bought TDR Kotelnikov GE from jonasnymose. Good guy to deal with. Thanks!

Sold Kotelnikov GE to in-hertzia. A guy worth dealing with :tu:

Bought AAS String Studio VS-2 and Harmonic Geometry pack from ahfei. Very fast and smooth process, excellent seller.
Find me everywhere at https://tarnith.com/link

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”