Waves SSL E-Channel for just $29!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ghettosynth wrote:In Reaper you just go into the text file that references the plugins and delete all instances of WavesShell and it will rescan just the WavesShell on reload.
Yep, works every time for me - reaper-vstplugins64.ini is the one in question in case anyone needs to do this.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

ghettosynth wrote: I don't know if there's something equivalent in FL, but, In Reaper you just go into the text file that references the plugins and delete all instances of WavesShell and it will rescan just the WavesShell on reload.
Hi,

can you tell where to find that text file? Would save me a lot of 'Clear cache /rescan's

Oops; I found it, thanks Cprompt for pointing out
reaper-vstplugins64.ini

in
C:\Users\'myname'\AppData\Roaming\REAPER

When opening with wordpad there are sure a lot of Waveshells mentioned (for all plugins), also at the bottom of the list there are the vst3 x64 Waveshells and the new Waveshell2 for SSL E Channel;
Delete them all?

Well while everybody is complaining over $29, i really got this because i always liked what the compressor did to drums. Too much work to get the same sound with alternative plugins. Granted i bought the IK multimedia version to get the same sound. I wouldve never bought the SSL bundle for sure.....i prefer The Glue over their bus compressor.

Return to “Effects”