Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Burillo wrote:That Syntronik is based off SampleTank is not a secret and has been common knowledge back when Syntronik was announced (and Peter has confirmed this multiple times). SampleTank will also be updated to include Syntronik's new functionality.
Yeap it was known, but some users might be dissapointed as still there were some different expectations for some, bu I actually think its great that Sampletank 3 can play Syntronik, as i see it as a library extention rather then new instrument. Also you can do much more layers in Sampletank and its a bit easier to use having 1 GUI then few different ones, because some of the GUIS has better readability then others.

But yeah for 99 eu as expansion for many sounds imo its good :)
Last edited by Elektronisch on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now the time is long over. Where are my download links?

zimmerabc wrote:Now the time is long over. Where are my download links?
Should be in your User Area?

Syntronik is only 64 bit I guess ?

Wonder if I could have got it for €71 during pre-sale? I didn't realize I still have €28 jampoints in my account.

Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Burillo wrote:it sounds like OSC2 is a lot more detuned in Syntronik than it is in the Legend. maybe increase stacking/detuning for the comparison to be more fair? also, the OSC1 doesn't sound too bad, but i'm listening in consumer headphones at work, so can't say for certain if it sounds OK or not.
Those are 'light/free version' patches though..which are actually very good, but I'm doing my downloads still, so I'm sure everyone else is still getting the full versions to try. TBH the free versions are very good though. I've been making patches as I wait..which is very fun and easy.
It seems like you are trying to say that the same patches in Full version will be better sounding, believe me they wount.
NO, they are light..they are about 18 MB each
So? 18x2000 = 36 000 megabytes already would be if every patch in full version would be 18 megabytes alone, but some patches in free version are taking up to 48 megabytes. I doubt IKM took a hasle and downgraded sample quality. It wouldnt be wise because demo has to show what is best, not what is worst.
It says they took layers out. I like low quality samples sometimes, so even layering a few free ones together is turning out good, to me at least..I'll try the full layers once I get off work..and download the rest..have fun guys.

Hmm it seems there is a possibility not all Presets will be using Round Robin as an example Giant Tremor Bass does not use Round Robin. When the patch is loaded to Sampletank 3 round robin is being activated and you can disable it, but on this patch you cannot do that.

spacekid wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Burillo wrote:it sounds like OSC2 is a lot more detuned in Syntronik than it is in the Legend. maybe increase stacking/detuning for the comparison to be more fair? also, the OSC1 doesn't sound too bad, but i'm listening in consumer headphones at work, so can't say for certain if it sounds OK or not.
Those are 'light/free version' patches though..which are actually very good, but I'm doing my downloads still, so I'm sure everyone else is still getting the full versions to try. TBH the free versions are very good though. I've been making patches as I wait..which is very fun and easy.
It seems like you are trying to say that the same patches in Full version will be better sounding, believe me they wount.
So? 18x2000 = 36 000 megabytes already would be if every patch in full version would be 18 megabytes alone, but some patches in free version are taking up to 48 megabytes. I doubt IKM took a hasle and downgraded sample quality. It wouldnt be wise because demo has to show what is best, not what is worst.
It says they took layers out. I like low quality samples sometimes, so even layering a few free ones together is turning out good, to me at least..I'll try the full layers once I get off work..and download the rest..have fun guys.
Where it says? if it says maybe they ment multipatches that loads instantly 4 parts in to synth?

Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:[q
Where it says? if it says maybe they ment multipatches that loads instantly 4 parts in to synth?[/quote]
It says when you first load up your free patches..Round robin is taken out on freebies.

^ my reply is under..had to cut quotes.

spacekid wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
spacekid wrote:[q
Where it says? if it says maybe they ment multipatches that loads instantly 4 parts in to synth?
It says when you first load up your free patches..Round robin is taken out on freebies.[/quote]

Yep i see, but those are for some other patches, the ones that are in AUDIO i shared do not seem to be cuted, at least in describtion doesnt say that.

Oh here's a fattened moog(x2 patches) x1 multi..that I put together before work...it's a start.
SK GEL.7z
Rules rules.rules..3 files were too big, so that's just the multi ..sampletank 3/multis/syntronik. we can test to see that it imports..and it's a fatter moog start :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spacekid wrote:Oh here's a fattened moog(x2 patches) x1 multi..that I put together before work...it's a start.
SK GEL.7z
Rules rules.rules..3 files were too big, so that's just the multi ..sampletank 3/multis/syntronik. we can test to see that it imports..and it's a fatter moog start :)
Missing user files ;)

Eessh. 24 download files. Ik uses a dropdown+button to select the file and download. It would be preferable if a product requires multiple downloads, that links are provided. I use Chrome and without modifying it, it only allows 6 downloads at a time and it doesn't have the greatest resume functionality. Instead, I prefer to use Folx for downloading. I had to open up 6 downloads at a time from Chome, pause them, carefully copy out the links from the download page, past into Folx, then cancel the Chrome downloads, then open then next set of 6... not a great way to do it and very time consuming - providing the links in-page would allow me to highlight them all and use Folx's "download selected" to grab them all at once.

Downloading (47.4G)....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by plexuss on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wish companies would embrace torrent distribution already.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

downloaded everything and installing. at least on mac it takes very long to verify each single .dmg file...

Return to “Instruments”