Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

jacqueslacouth wrote:Has anyone else had a problem authorising Syntronik in Authorisation Manager?

Downloads and installation are going fine, but every time I try to run Authorisation Manager, it gives a red dot and exclamation mark next to the serial number with no further explanation. I opened a support ticket and it was suggested that it is busy because it is roll out day and to try in 5 minutes. I have now been trying for a few hours...it WILL NOT authorise! Very frustrating. I am thinking they may have generated an invalid serial by accident.

:x
Hi, our IT team is looking into this issue. You will get authorized soon, I'm sure they'll suss out what's going on there. Your serial should not need to be replaced. Thank you for your patience.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
chili beans wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Resizeable GUI is great! (Hopefully Sample Tank 3 will be updated with that also)
Was wondering that myself. Really digging Syntroniks full screen.
I will make sure this suggestion is passed to the team.
+100 :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Numanoid wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:So, I get 316,250 different multi-patches. Still decent, but an order of magnitude lower than your estimate.
Compared to my original number this is about a fraction of 5,5 %
Yes, that is a single order of magnitude, a broad measure of order in casual conversation. Two orders of magnitude would have required the fraction to be below 1%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_magnitude
But if each patch can be modulated by 38 FX boxes, that would bring the total of my number of multipatches up to (49*38)*(49*38)*(49*38)*(49*38)

5,5% off that yields the sum of 6,61122E+11 using Excel
Your math is still wrong, but, now the assertion is becoming silly. The patches include effects, no? So they are already being accounted for. If you allow adjustment then the number is far greater than that and, frankly, not worth trying to compute. While, in fact, finite, it is practically infinite given that it is probably far greater than one could effectually create in a lifetime.

Of course, this does not mean anything with respect to coverage of sonic spectrum, so it's something of a false fascination with large numbers to count up patches or attempt to measure diversity of an instrument in such a combinatorial manner.

Download done.

Total download: 47.4G
Total install size: 55.6G
Time to download: 9h (I have 15Mbp download)

on Mac.

zzz00m wrote:
chili beans wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Resizeable GUI is great! (Hopefully Sample Tank 3 will be updated with that also)
Was wondering that myself. Really digging Syntroniks full screen.
I will make sure this suggestion is passed to the team.
+100 :tu:
I think I've mentioned it in about five different email threads already today :)

I've got to say that it was initially a bit confusing to find out that I had some sounds but had to download the full package in a separate installer, but that's still going and I'm playing with the included presets, and man, this thing does sound great. It should be called Breadnbuttersonix. It's perfect to cover all your basic bread and butter type sounds for when making a basic patch is unnecessary. I just took Toro Rapido and ran it though the Overdrive pedal after a few tweaks and the sound was glorious.

Well done.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Wish list: in the mixer, have a set of level/pan/solo/mute for all 4 layers. Additionally add level meters and high and low pass shelves. This would allow you to mix the layers in one interface and there is enough vertical room to facilitate all this. Might even be good to have an effects send/return level too. in other words, a full blow mixer for the layers within the one window.

Also included in this "master mix" interface: a master ADSR and a separate effects buss for the mix of tracks.
Last edited by plexuss on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes I cannot authorize mine either. In fact the Authorization Manager will not accept a certain character when I try to manually type in the serial instead of copy and paste.

I can PM details if that will help.

jacqueslacouth wrote:Has anyone else had a problem authorising Syntronik in Authorisation Manager?

Downloads and installation are going fine, but every time I try to run Authorisation Manager, it gives a red dot and exclamation mark next to the serial number with no further explanation. I opened a support ticket and it was suggested that it is busy because it is roll out day and to try in 5 minutes. I have now been trying for a few hours...it WILL NOT authorise! Very frustrating. I am thinking they may have generated an invalid serial by accident.

Could you please send me your IK username? I'll have our Support Manager take care of this for you. Thanks!

Could you please send me your IK username? I'll have our Support Manager take care of this for you. Thanks!

Cheers Peter, just as this message appeared I received an email from Paul and he had cleared up the problem. So all good, now to continue with the downloading sounds.

:)

Suddenly mine is working too. But I ran "as Administrator".

Well, I'm just in love with this thing. The samples are wonderful. Love the interface. Love the thinking behind the patch browser. Love the effects. Love the thoughtful way it makes it easy to build some really complex sounds. Frankly, I haven't found anything I'm not thrilled with. I know that not being cynical makes me look stupid but I think IK can be really proud of this one.

I keep slapping the rotary effect on everything--I hope I can wean myself off that soon. :-)
Last edited by KeithAdv on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can the rotor speed be modified? That can be a fun drama queen
to control a songs passions, by foot pedal or a midi-learned controller.
Got the manual downloading. How many 'k' of manual per gig of samples?
Cheers

Here are 4 different layered patches using the presets with minimal tweeking, played in real time with no sequencing other than to record my playing the 4 patches. Its rough playing but it gives you some sounds

https://soundcloud.com/plexus-productio ... ronik-demo

plexuss wrote:Download done.

Total download: 47.4G
Total install size: 55.6G
Time to download: 9h (I have 15Mbp download)

on Mac.
My total Sound Library windows .zip files is only 41.8GB Can anyone concur on windows? I haven't installed them yet. I'm still trying to figure out where to put them. Do I have to put them in the same folder is my Philharmonik Library? Thanks

Return to “Instruments”