Free new VST "Cookin"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cookin - Additive Synthesis

Hey guys, I created my first free VST synthesizer and wanted to share it with you! It's a 8bit-ish additive synthesizer that comes with 8 presets. Hope you'll get something nice out of it =)
Download from Git or from KVRAudio

Demo
Last edited by tschery on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out latest free VST: Cookin - additive synthesizer

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

cool! post it here if you made something =D

I'm here before this is the synth of OSC 102
Find my Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-603037139

Trying to be different, while staying familiar. Currently sucking at that.

-GravityGas

Gravity Gas wrote:I'm here before this is the synth of OSC 102
What is OSC 102?

tschery wrote:
What is OSC 102?
One Synth Challenge, which is currently on its 101st iteration. Check the stickies in this forum for info :tu:

funky lime wrote:
tschery wrote:
What is OSC 102?
One Synth Challenge, which is currently on its 101st iteration. Check the stickies in this forum for info :tu:
OHHH hahahah so that was a massive compliment, thanks then! =D Also sorry for being a slowpoke on reading up on the stickies.

I made a track using Cookin as the base for everything except the drums. To cope for the things that the VST can't do I used Automation on the knobs inside the VST as well as Autotune, Delay, Parametric Equalizer, Chorus, and Reverb.

I might have gone a little too far with manipulating the sounds, however it doesn't actually sound a whole lot different without the effects and post processing. I can probably export that for you if you want to hear it.

https://soundcloud.com/rawgreen/cherry-blossoms
I like to review free VST instruments.
If you have one you'd like reviewed, pm it to me and I'll consider it if I have time.
(FL Studio 12 - Windows 7 64bit 8GB RAM)

You should keep adding new features to this. What are you planning on adding next?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hey first of all, thanks for uploading such a cool track! You certainly managed to get more out of cookin than I thought you could =O nice usage of effects!

@Halonmusic: I don't think I will push this a whole lot further, because this was a test for a c++ library I used to create this synthesizer. But instead I am currently working on a more advanced version of it, that I will release under a different name =)

tschery wrote:Hey first of all, thanks for uploading such a cool track! You certainly managed to get more out of cookin than I thought you could =O nice usage of effects!

@Halonmusic: I don't think I will push this a whole lot further, because this was a test for a c++ library I used to create this synthesizer. But instead I am currently working on a more advanced version of it, that I will release under a different name =)
Ah cool :tu:

Return to “Instruments”