Replicant vs Ubermod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Replicant1 ValhallaÜberMod

Phase47 wrote:Track sounds cool.
Cheers.

Replicant may get the upper hand now that v2 is in the works.

http://www.synthanatomy.com/2017/07/aud ... c-ios.html

Yeah but Replicant is more a beat repeat than a delay.
Going by the OP I would say that these days UVI Relayer, PSP Tekturan and EaReckon Rebound fit the bill.

There are now plenty of beat repeat / glitch options including the iZotope stuff which is permanently on sale
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Numanoid wrote:Replicant may get the upper hand now that v2 is in the works.

http://www.synthanatomy.com/2017/07/aud ... c-ios.html
Any word on what's new?

ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

What is your ultimate goal exactly? Is it to impress Elton John? If it is then go with the one & only Imperial Delay.

Someone necroed this thread, I picked up Replika XT years ago.

Relayer has lots of cool options but I find Replika XT different modes much more useful , and the FX are also better and complement well the main delay.
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:Someone necroed this thread, I picked up Replika XT years ago.

Relayer has lots of cool options but I find Replika XT different modes much more useful, and the FX are also better and complement well the main delay.

Replika XT seems more calibrate on charted uses than Relayer, me thinks...

Neon Breath wrote:What is your ultimate goal exactly? Is it to impress Elton John? If it is then go with the one & only Imperial Delay.
'

:tantrum:

Anyways, there is echoboy, then there is everything else. It's a shame to waste good ideas on anything else ;)

So I bought the replicant upgrade. Played with it a little, nice upgrade, mostly UI, but there is a nice new stutter feature. Certainly worth $10, not much more if you already have version 1 though. IMHO. Still, nice to see AD active again.

-cheers

Neon Breath wrote:What is your ultimate goal exactly? Is it to impress Elton John? If it is then go with the one & only Imperial Delay.
Or wait for MTurbodelay ! ...wich will probably be anything but simple!
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

pekbro wrote:So I bought the replicant upgrade. Played with it a little, nice upgrade, mostly UI, but there is a nice new stutter feature. Certainly worth $10, not much more if you already have version 1 though. IMHO. Still, nice to see AD active again.
-cheers
I`m stuck to find the upgrade purchase, can you assist me ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

There is a dedicated store page for upgrades. Just search for upgrades in the site search bar. It doesn't come up with an address I can copy from my phone.

-cheers

Here is Ubermod on multiple tracks (also with Valhalla Plate):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0z6XcDTtfo

Return to “Effects”