1%

Total votes: 258

RELATED
PRODUCTS

win 10 w classic shell
wiz1der
Hip Hop since '87
wiz1der.com

I can maybe see the argument for using OSX for recorded audio .. but for pure soft synth production .. Windows is good enough. Can't justify the cost of switching.

Win 8.1 here, using AMD Ryzen. 8.1 works better than Win7, I don't get it why people are still using it.
It's easy if you know how

Because people are on 10. Most were forced there, and it's good if you can wrap your head around the borg-queen updates*

*I don't like it either, but I've had no luck with stopping it. Seems about 1% has :hihi:

But it works great. So your information is now everywhere, so what :lol:

I just searched this thread for 5 minutes, because i expected it to be in the Computer Setup forum... why the hell is this posted under Effects? :lol: Had to do a Bing search to find it...

incubus wrote:Because people are on 10. Most were forced there
Ah, i see. Well, i wasn't. I did the upgrade happily by myself. I'm really sorry that you feel like you were forced though. Want a cookie for compensation?

Windows 7. :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Thanks everyone!

OSX 10.9.5 desktop
Although still testing stuff on 10.12.5 on laptop before finally changing everything over to latest - probably more a question of laziness though, really...

Missing some of the latest updates for Logic on desktop - one more awesome Logic .x.x update and I may officially go to 10.12.5

(although Apple may force me to go one higher on the OS at that point... :roll:)

chk071 wrote:
incubus wrote:Because people are on 10. Most were forced there
Ah, i see. Well, i wasn't. I did the upgrade happily by myself. I'm really sorry that you feel like you were forced though. Want a cookie for compensation?

That might be my favorite animated GIF this year.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Effects”