Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold my DSI Evolver (hardware synth) to bftucker. He paid promptly, the transaction went smoothly. Recommended buyer.
You're on a subliminal trip to nowhere

Bought Ableton Live 9 Suite from rod_zero - license was in my account less than 10 hours later. :tu: Great experience and fast transfer. Thanks. :)

Bought Propellerhead Reason 9/9.5 from boyakoosha - he kept me in the loop through the whole license transfer, which made me feel very safe & secure. Great seller.

darewe wrote:Sim.Sky sold me AAS Analogue Sessions and Strum Sessions for a bargain price and in a thoroughly professional manner. Thanks
Likewise, darewe! My pleasure :)

Kimbo wrote:Just bought Hive from Sim.Sky! Very professional and friendly. I highly recommend doing business with him!
Likewise, Kimbo! He might be a new KVR member, but absolutely trustworthy :)

Just sold Retro Machines MK2 to olivernielsen, super smooth transaction! Recommended! :party:

... and I can likewise confirm that Nalbuquerque is a legit, pleasant and responsive seller. I received the license swiftly, just after payment had been sent. Good times:) :tu:

Nalbuquerque wrote:
Just sold Retro Machines MK2 to olivernielsen, super smooth transaction! Recommended! :party:

Bought an ADpack from Tellfit an excellent seller :tu:

Bought a bitwig license from justanametouse
Very quick response and transaction.
10/10 would buy again.

Just sold Valhalla Room to boberinkveld. Smooth transaction. Thanks!

Sold iZotope Breaktweaker Expanded to rifftrax.
Great customer!
Digital Studio: Studio One Pro 3, and too many plugins to list
Tools: '09 Epi' Dot Studio, '10 Epi' Les Paul Studio, '97 Fender Strat, 2015 PRS SE Standard 24, Martin OMC-18E.
Toys: Peavey Solo, Crate GFX30, VOX AD30VT, Digitech RP500, Line 6 HD500X

Sold VI Labs True Keys Pianos to pabloaldunate. Really nice and communicative guy! Reliable and friendly. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought VI Labs TruePianos from YourMasters, really great guy.

Just sold Zebra2 to Muresan.

Very quick and happy transaction to someone who has been here for more than 10 years.

Highly recommended to do business with.

Bought Zebra 2 from dark water, a cool fellow and a fast transaction, really recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”