Record 2 channels on tracktion 5 w/ interface?? Help

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the world of music software and I ve been having some issues, hope you can help me out.
So i bought the behringer Q502usb and all i want is to record vocals through my microphone which is connected with a XLR cable. And record at the same time the piano through a mono jack cable. I connected everything to the mixer and downloaded the ASIO4all driver to tracktion 5. However in the channel input list only appears 1 input (paired) and 1 output (also paired). What should I do? ? :?
Thank you guys!

Honestly? Return the mixer. :hihi:

But seriously, the mixer you bought is only capable of a single stereo output. Nothing you can do in Tracktion or any other DAW will change that. It's just how that mixer was built.

Liliana Oliveira wrote:Hello everyone,
I'm new to the world of music software and I ve been having some issues, hope you can help me out.
So i bought the behringer Q502usb and all i want is to record vocals through my microphone which is connected with a XLR cable. And record at the same time the piano through a mono jack cable. I connected everything to the mixer and downloaded the ASIO4all driver to tracktion 5. However in the channel input list only appears 1 input (paired) and 1 output (also paired). What should I do? ? :?
Thank you guys!
There's a button in the tracktion settings - click on an input or output, then look down the page for the "Treat as Stereo Pair" option.

RichieWitch wrote:Honestly? Return the mixer. :hihi:

But seriously, the mixer you bought is only capable of a single stereo output. Nothing you can do in Tracktion or any other DAW will change that. It's just how that mixer was built.
You know that just about every DAW out there, including Tracktion, can route each channel of a stereo input to a separate mono track, right?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”