Softube Modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiphonics CV-2 Reaktor Softube Modular

Windows 10, Studio One 3 (fully updated but this issue has been ongoing for as long as I've had Modular).

Vesius wrote:Windows 10, Studio One 3 (fully updated but this issue has been ongoing for as long as I've had Modular).
Were you always on Win 10? I'm asking because there were a number of VSTs that had issues when people went from 7 or 8 to 10. Also, Studio One is probably tested on less than other DAWs.

Maybe there's another Win 10, Studio One user who can chime in here.

Sorry I can't help more but I'm on Win 7, Cubase 7, so a pretty old system all around.

Yeah, always win 10.

Dunno - it's weird, and incredibly annoying!

Vesius wrote:Yeah, always win 10.

Dunno - it's weird, and incredibly annoying!
Do you have another DAW you could test it on? There are a few that you can download free. Just curious if you have the same problem on a different DAW.

Also occurs in Reaper -64.8 dB

Vesius wrote:Also occurs in Reaper -64.8 dB
Then it has to have something to do with your particular Win 10 and/or soundcard configuration. Write to Softube. Send them a video showing them the problem so they can hear it for themselves. Maybe they have a Win 10 machine they can test it on. Doubtful they'll be able to reproduce it though.

Just to update on this issue, it's now confirmed by SoftTube as a bug in Modular and they are looking into it. Super friendly and well run support team I have to say.

Vesius wrote:Just to update on this issue, it's now confirmed by SoftTube as a bug in Modular and they are looking into it. Super friendly and well run support team I have to say.
They are super helpful.

It's good that you got an answer but I have to say it put a smile on my face, in that even their bugs sound analog :) The next thing we might find is an intermittent earth hum in one of the modules ;-)

Exactly - my report was "Is this a bug ... ?"

Why is tsar 1 available in heartbeat and not modular since you can use heartbeat in modular but they omit the reverb that is part of heartbeat and try to charge $99 for it eh... don't get that one.

boombaxx wrote:Why is tsar 1 available in heartbeat and not modular since you can use heartbeat in modular but they omit the reverb that is part of heartbeat and try to charge $99 for it eh... don't get that one.
Can you route external audio through the one in heartbeat?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

boombaxx wrote:Why is tsar 1 available in heartbeat and not modular since you can use heartbeat in modular but they omit the reverb that is part of heartbeat and try to charge $99 for it eh... don't get that one.
Tsar is in Modular.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

The ones in modular are called tsar1-r and tsar1 the one in heartbeat is called tsar1-d. You would think they would let you use it in modular as i already have it in heartbeat it's supposed to integrate with modular. Then tease you with the tsar1 and r reverbs in modular with a not installed sign when u have a version in heartbeat :?:. To me i would let heartbeat owners use the tsar1-d in modular. If people want to buy the reverbs thats fine but should heartbeat owners be punished and have to buy the same thing twice to get the same functionality in modular as in heartbeat

woodsdenis wrote:Tsar is in Modular.
I'm waiting for the Mutator in the Modular, I believe that they're going to do it as well.

I've tried Mutable Instruments modules in a workshop and the Elements is awesome, hopefully that will add that along with Braids and the Intellijel Atlantis/Cylonix.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

I see the lastest module has been released; the Buchla 259e. https://www.softube.com/index.php?id=buchla_259e It's the most expensive add-on so far, but I'll give the demo a whirl. I can't afford it right now, but maybe that's a good thing.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Return to “Instruments”