I've found my evidence that...

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I invented reality virtual : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=328418

Back in 2011.
Now I can patent it and either stop Microsoft and apple in its tracks or sell it to them.

It's a lot of money and I'm not going to let go of it. :hug:

Undisputable.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Undisputable.
Thanks man.

A quick Google reveals first suggested mention of it was in 1901
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:A quick Google reveals first suggested mention of it was in 1901
Yeah and your mother is your sister. That would involve timetravel and I suppose that was invented in 2101? Along with rewind.
Last edited by paul.g.griffiths on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyways I have a very impressive synth that I'm developing, I need to raise cash for a few other ideas I would like to get off the ground.

:idiot: :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote::idiot: :hihi:
It's your mirror rudeboy.

paul.g.griffiths wrote:I need to raise cash for a few other ideas I would like to get off the ground.
Space ship?

thecontrolcentre wrote:
paul.g.griffiths wrote:I need to raise cash for a few other ideas I would like to get off the ground.
Space ship?

Funny you should say that, I have invented the impact engine, basically the engine hiting the vehicle to propel it forward with nuclear or even a atom bomb behind the vehicle to blast it forward. Looking for driver if anyone's interested? :D
I guess it's beyond rocket science and nasa using liquid oxygen. Can't think of other ways to use nuclear?

I have invention for hover vehicles too but won't give that up yet...
Last edited by paul.g.griffiths on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paul.g.griffiths wrote: Funny you should say that, I have invented the impact engine, basically the engine hiting the vehicle to propel it forward with nuclear or even a atom bomb behind the vehicle to blast it forward. Looking for driver if anyone's interested?
Project Orion? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_O ... ropulsion)

JCJR wrote:
paul.g.griffiths wrote: Funny you should say that, I have invented the impact engine, basically the engine hiting the vehicle to propel it forward with nuclear or even a atom bomb behind the vehicle to blast it forward. Looking for driver if anyone's interested?
Project Orion? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_O ... ropulsion)
Seems to be the case. :dog:

But my impact engine could be turned to any direction for steering. :D

One day I will build one with electric motor to see if can make it hover. Have electronics background so seems a fun little project with timed pulses. Would be a fun YouTube video.
You may say it's not possible but birds fly. They have a technique if you can work it out. May even try that too.

I'm starting off with a synth, currently have sound quite far beyond anything currently available. FM changed synth and this is quite far from it. Yeah I'm teasing you all, your all have to wait a couple of months... The difference is like comparing an 8bit home computer sound to a 24 bit pc one. Im quite sure your all be impressed and may be put synth back in the charts...
Last edited by paul.g.griffiths on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Image

Cannabalism is one way of feeding the planet... :tu: will you be doused in chilli sauce or garlic mayonnaise,? They try and stick anything in cababs these days and even leave them in vans not frozen for hours.

Anyways back to my synth, there's invention and that's great, then there's discovery and this with development is becoming something quite impressive. Yes it's as if I have found the answer... :clap: :D :) 8) :love: :phones:

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”