Maschine 2.6 and Waves (Waves not supporting Maschine) SSL plugins not working

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Before we get started, I have contacted Waves and got the simple response Waves are not supported in Maschine (so buyer beware).

Now this isn't a biggy as I really only use SSL once mixing in Cubase. However for some reason SSL plugins are no longer working in Maschine. All other plugins are fine, just the SSLs show up but wont load.

Waves shell extract doesnt appear to work any more with the wavesshell2, which I am wondering hosts SSL.
Appears to be ever since they changed the SSL license method (a few weeks ago), the issue occurred.

Anyone else hit this problem? Are SSL plugins working for you in Maschine?

Thanks guys.

Hi, I just tested this out quickly on my side and it works fine for me. I'm running on Windows 10 64bit with the latest Maschine 2.6.7, also 64bit and own the single ssl e-channel, not the bundle, that uses the waveshell 2.

kenobi77 wrote:Hi, I just tested this out quickly on my side and it works fine for me. I'm running on Windows 10 64bit with the latest Maschine 2.6.7, also 64bit and own the single ssl e-channel, not the bundle, that uses the waveshell 2.
Cheers kenobi. It's actually odd. Did work on mine with the ssl bundle. Then the single license wave central update installed I lost them. Then they appeared again after another update. Now lost again. Same setup as you. Might habe a loo and maybe delete all the waves hells and reinstall the latest waves shell dlls. Thabks for confirming they're working. I take it you're on the latest waves central and update release with waves?

I had to download the latest installer at that time (late June) for it to install the waveshell 2, the current version I have on my machine is Waves Central Build 113221 and it's dated 28th June, so I'd imagine that's the one I installed with. I haven't been using Maschine much recently so don't know how the it'll behave in the longer term. My waveshell 2 installed into my c:\program files\vstplugins folder along side the regular waveshell dll, if that's any help.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”