SoundSpice releases 'Breakbeats - Structured' trilogy

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Following in the footsteps of Netflix, here is my new trilogy of beats/breaks/percussion loop samples. No dramatic waiting months in between releases, I mean come on, they're already done, what's the hold up ?! :hihi:

Check out the demo mp3s to get a feel for the grooves and grab the freebee packs for a taste.

Use the coupon code INTRO and get 20% off now through August 6th. 8)

Friday *bump*. :)

Monday *bump*. The intro discount is still happening through Friday. Stop by and grab the freebee packs, hear for yourself what is in these collections. :)

Middle of the week *bump*. Still 2 1/2 days left on the INTRO coupon code discount offer. And of course the freebee packs are always available with no email sign-up, and no silly demo-use-only restrictions. :)

Final *bump* for the INTRO offer, it is still on for about 14 more hours.

I hope everyone who checked out this thread also went and grabbed the freebee try-before-you-buy packs. They are 100% no obligation, no email sign up required, and no demo-use-only restrictions. :)

I swear this wasn't on purpose....I just looked and I had set it through Sunday (today). So the INTRO coupon code expires at midnight, ie = about 14 hours from this post. So the discount is still available. My bad on any confusion, but hey, if yer reading this then you have an extra chance to take advantage of the offer. :)

Return to “Soundware”