Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Melda Mdrumenhancer from Bouroki, fast and smoooooth.... thanks!

bobbyquine wrote:Bought Melda Mdrumenhancer from Bouroki, fast and smoooooth.... thanks!
Great transaction with bobbyquine cheers mate!

Smooth Omnisphere transaction with jlaws - he even reached out to the vendor on my behalf when the license transfer took a little longer than we expected.

Thanks!

Bought Slam Dawg by Beatskillz from Sim.Sky. He was prompt, accommodating, and very pleasant to communicate with. He took care of the license transfer communications with the vendor and kept me informed when it took a little longer than expected for the vendor to reply.

Fast and smooth EAReverb 2 license transfer from Tellfit, which I recommend as a trustworthy KVRian! :tu:

Sold Waves SSL E channel to wruuska - responsive and effective communication.

Picked up another Dune 2 from simonhans73...

Serious props to this cool cat. Went above and beyond to make sure it got done fast and right. Due props!

I have sold Eareverb 2 to emanuelsj , He is very honnest and pay extra on the price.

Good guy.

Highly recommended to do business with

Have sold Dune 2 to Armagibbon.
Good experience.

Bought Waves H-Reverb from poppinid. All good! :)

Sold Arturia SEM V to acYm. Quick, painless transaction. Recommended!

Bought SugarBytes Artillery 2 from masterhiggins.
All ok, very good seller, highly recommended !

Bought TruePianos from Joethibs. Very nice person and super fast license transfer. Recommended seller! :tu:

Yeah, sold TruePianos to Raketenbauer. quick payment and great transaction!

Bought a couple of waves plugins from krabbencutter , all done very swiftly, and was late at night, good communication, in fact A+ seller. Thanks.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”