Any others plugins that do what Reator FX does on the insert of an audio file?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reaktor 6 has a feature that you can load it as an insert on an audio file. It's called Reaktor FX. At this point you can manipulate audio files with many FXs.
Any others plugins like it?

:ud:

Pretty sure you can do that with the Xils3 & 4 synths, and I think there's an fx version of Absynth too (and other NI synths like FM8 if I remember right).

I bet most of the software modulars (KarmaSynth and such) probably do come to think of it - although Bazille & ACE don't. I'd be happy if audio-in found it's way into Bazille!

They're definitely out there - but they might not all run in standalone. Or you might have a hoop or two to jump to play an audio file in it. Easier to just use as an FX to audio coming in on a DAW track for me.
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Synthmaster, oddity2, the legend, to name a few

Yea serum has an insert mode too. Think you can also put plugs like bidule or other minihosts in fx slots and even throw synths in the mix. Takes a midi input, so most hosts can make it work.

Wish loom could do it. Makes a nice vocoder.

predator fx
transfuser fx
synthmaster one fx
reaktor 5 fx
freestyle fx
fm8 fx mentioned
ck multi fx
absynth 5 fx mentioned

Maschine has an FX version. I guess its main purpose is for effects purposes, but I've also used it for sampling on Cubase.

AAS Tassman, Air DB-33, Korg MS-20 and Cakewalk z3ta also have FX versions. Phonec 2 has a sidechain input.

the op clearly made a joke and you all fell for it.
- WonderEcho -

Return to “Effects”