Reviver

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:So, am I the only one who basically wants to move the 2nd harmonic just a tad and the 3rd about 15-20% for everything?
Your asking US for the settings YOU feel the most comfortable with ?... :)

Not really, just chatting about how people use it. It just seems that that is what I like on everything. It has other faders dammit! I want to do different things with it :hihi:

Evaluated as much a possible. Bought. Adds instant goodness to drums especially.

This is a great sounding plug. I haven't bought it yet, but I probably will when the demo runs out. It's the only saturator I've tried that doesn't sound distorted. I know it *is* distorted, but it never gets that gritty overdrive sound, unless you enable the serial mode, and push it hard.

I don't know why there isn't more talk about this plug. I know the dev bumped about 3 threads when the update was released, but this is the only one that really went anywhere, and there's only a few of us here...

Oh well. Still sounds good to me, even if the unwashed masses don't care for it! :hihi:

What I kept doing was opening various projects (I have a shitload, never to be done! :lol: ) and just randomly placing it and seeing if it was instant gratification. I can't remember it not being that. Again, all I do is push the 2nd a hair and the 3rd about 10-15% and it always came up roses.

29 bucks spends good, and it worked in both hosts that I could tell :shrug:

Oh, DEFINITELY could use mousewheel control though. Will email them shortly.....

Plugins like these kinda scare me in a way. All I do is move the 3rd slider a bit and I get instant sound better. It shouldn't be so easy. Trying to save right now, but I'll probably miss it when the demo runs out and end up buying it.

:lol:

WELCOME!

I have found that combining 2nd with the phase button (turning it on) gives such a beautiful, round, chubby bass sound.

Haven't thought about it, but definitely hovering above the slider should engage a mechanism which should enable us using the scroll wheel as means to control the 2nd/3rd harmonic sliders.

I just wanted to bump this because I love this plugin and felt like it :hihi:

Sorry for reviving this old thread but I just saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSJLa6u50E&t=18m58s

(jump to 18:58)

Pretty cool!

Thanks tuzemec for reviving the reviver :wink:

Tried it out and instant bought. It really adds something
to the sound I haven't found elsewhere.

I guess there are other plugins that can do the same
or something similar, but this will be my go to plugin, and I
think it will be on almost every track in every song.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

What is fieldingdsp working on now?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Very good question. One Hit Wonders or what?

Reviver is freaking fantastic.

Probably got day jobs and families and life just got in the way.

Blast from the past.

I can't believe they haven't banned that hibidy guy yet.

Return to “Effects”