Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Hive or Diva ever go on sale? Whats a good price to buy it at?

TLW wrote:Does Hive or Diva ever go on sale? Whats a good price to buy it at?
U-he does not do sales. Once in a while they give out coupons for completing a survey, usually 25$ if I remember correctly.

JRR is a good place for u-he plugins. You can use the "forum" coupon to take 11% off. Or wait until they show up here in the marketplace.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Yeah, which they don't allow to apply to soundsets :roll:

Best bet? The marketplace, always something showing up, you can also say "want to buy" which works well.

incubus wrote:Yeah, which they don't allow to apply to soundsets :roll:

Best bet? The marketplace, always something showing up, you can also say "want to buy" which works well.
Didn't Urs say it had something to do with not wanting people to get a soundset for "free" or whatnot? He could just require a minimum purchase (so like 2 soundsets), instead.

mgw38 wrote:
U-he does not do sales. Once in a while they give out coupons for completing a survey, usually 25$ if I remember correctly.

JRR is a good place for u-he plugins. You can use the "forum" coupon to take 11% off. Or wait until they show up here in the marketplace.
not strictly true - they did a 30% sale on diva to celebrate its 5th anniversary:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&p=6624009&h ... a#p6624009

Some of the large music sellers offer coupons if you sign up through their mailing list. Guitar Center has 10-20 percent off frequently. Many of those deals have no restrictions on U-he software. Last year (October) I used a 20 percent off for Omnisphere 2. Also bought some hardware last fall and they had a cash back voucher deal with 20 percent back. I used my voucher towards Zebra 2. I think I paid $40.

Black Friday coming up in four months.
Start saving you money!

Kalamata Kid wrote:Black Friday coming up in four months.
Start saving you money!
Or disconnect your computer that weekend and save even more money.

kitekrazy wrote:
Start saving you money!
That won't help. I buy half the stuff I get on my phone. I just wait to download it until I'm back on my computer. :D

dzilizzi wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
Start saving you money!
That won't help. I buy half the stuff I get on my phone. I just wait to download it until I'm back on my computer. :D
Depending on my poor car, licking my wounds from other expenses, I'd like to get a ryzen setup if possible. I'm not optimistic, but it's 4 months away.

Which site is this?
whyterabbyt wrote:50% off on all UBK and SlyFi plugins today only (28th July) for their 'Birthday Sale'.

use this code in your shopping cart

UBKISOLD

systmu wrote:Which site is this?
The email I've got says at the Kush and Sly-Fi sites with that discount code.

dzilizzi wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
Start saving you money!
I know. It's just a fantasy of mine. I live in warm climate and that weekend would be best spent outdoors instead of viewing deals online.

Any opinions on the latest APD (Gospel Musicians Super Synth Special) and VSTBuzz (Aurora Choir) deals?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Edit: I better get myself some glasses sooner rather than later :dog:
Last edited by Numanoid on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”