Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Hey guys, good news! Finally uploaded v1.0.5 latest build on the server. We have a big update for SynthMaster One ahead next week! Please check this out and let us know if there are any bugs!

The update is on our beta server at: http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloadupdates.aspx (port 8080, not port 80)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Will do :tu:

What's in the big update :teaser:

Aliens wrote:Will do :tu:

What's in the big update
New features:
1. Added AAX version of SynthMaster One
2. Added drag-n-drop waveform/wavetable import
3. Added left/right arrows for the waveform displays
4. Increased demo tryout period to 30 minutes
5. Added 50 new factory presets by DeJaVu Sound
6. Added 50 new factory presets by BigTone
7. Added audio input oscillator type

Fixes:
1. Some skins are clipped by the DAW application
2. SynthMaster One generates noisy output when engine buffer size >= XLarge and engine quality >= Better
3. Portamento duration shortens when engine quality is increased
4. SynthMaster Windows setup doesnt write installation location to SynthMasterFolders.txt file on 64bit systems
5. Added Windows keyboard handler for up/down/left/right arrows to the plugin editor window
6. When skin scale is not 100%, volume meters report incorrect values
7. When engine quality > Good, EQ highpass filter enters into positive feedback causing overflows
Works at KV331 Audio

Audio input oscillator type sounds like fun. Good stuff.

What's in next weeks update? Or that a secret?

Aliens wrote:
What's in next weeks update? Or that a secret?
Sorry but I don't understand the question. After v1.0.5 we won't have an update for SM1 for quite a while.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Hey guys, good news! Finally uploaded v1.0.5 latest build on the server. We have a big update for SynthMaster One ahead next week! Please check this out and let us know if there are any bugs!

The update is on our beta server at: http://www.synthmaster.com:8080/downloadupdates.aspx (port 8080, not port 80)

Too bad that link isn't 'https' :(

Will not enter info via an unsecured connection.

Then I'll just wait until 1.0.5 is on the regular server next week :shrug:

kv331 wrote:Hey guys, good news! Finally uploaded v1.0.5 latest build on the server. We have a big update for SynthMaster One ahead next week! Please check this out and let us know if there are any bugs!

I think the confusion may be how it is worded :-).
I assume what you meant is that you finally uploaded 1.0.5 beta on the server. As this update will be officially released next week.

As is, it could be interpreted like you uploaded 1.05 and another update, a big update is coming next week :-)

rsp
sound sculptist

Indeed! I thought there was another update next week. No worries, though, one is more than enough to be getting on with.
Sorry for the confusion :oops:

Thank you for update! so i just checked and i did noticed that LFO still doesnt get past 1/32 rate even i set to 1/128. Its nice to see that you can scroll waves via arrows, but one thing could be improved is that sound would also change imidiatly, because now if you change while holding the key you have to release the key and press it again to hear the effect. I know for some its not a bothersome, but if you are playing a midi clip with pads you cant hear the change on fly :)

Also as i understand drag and drop wave should automaticly import the wave? if so it doesnt work :(

Also im a bit confused the purpose of audio input? lets say if i select as source audio input left part of the synth, i really hear the change. Maybe some explaination how to use it would be useful :)

The volume level meter doesn't go back to zero, long after note has been released. At least on the Satya skin.
rsp
sound sculptist

Elektronisch wrote:Thank you for update! so i just checked and i did noticed that LFO still doesnt get past 1/32 rate even i set to 1/128. Its nice to see that you can scroll waves via arrows, but one thing could be improved is that sound would also change imidiatly, because now if you change while holding the key you have to release the key and press it again to hear the effect. I know for some its not a bothersome, but if you are playing a midi clip with pads you cant hear the change on fly :)

Also as i understand drag and drop wave should automaticly import the wave? if so it doesnt work :(

Also im a bit confused the purpose of audio input? lets say if i select as source audio input left part of the synth, i really hear the change. Maybe some explaination how to use it would be useful :)
I will try to make the waveform loading instantly, but the problem there is the waveform loading takes place in a separate "thread" so I have to figure out a way to inform the audio thread about that :)

What sort of wave file did you try to import? just a regular sample, or a file that contains single cycle waveforms or wavetables ? (file length should be multiple of 2048)

I will fix the LFO issue.

Audio input lets you pass the incoming audio through the filters and FX.
Works at KV331 Audio

Is the cross-grade option still avaiable - i was in a odyssey last hour trying to buy sm1 ...first from official site gives me 'error' or 'To be able to use coupon code ...you need to have an existing license for SynthMaster 2.8 VST/AU/AAX for Windows/MacOSX (Factory)' and so on but purchase doesn't happend ...download the demo again and it send me to the official site again,even look at pluginboutique.com... not sure what to do ...prefer to buy it from your site,any short info,link...also when google 'synthmaster one' first available page is nonsecured but the second is ...why is that - i shot the video to show if you want - even my site is secured on free platform ...don't critisize or bad feelings ,just facts that could stop users from purchase.Cheerz :)

is this the right page i try to purchase : https://www.kv331audio.com/creditcardpurchase.aspx

VELLISLAV wrote:is this the right page i try to purchase : https://www.kv331audio.com/creditcardpurchase.aspx
That's the final page for purchasing but you have to go to the product page and add it to cart first.
Works at KV331 Audio

I tried the SM1 demo a few days ago, and was curious enough to check the purchase price. I was shown the full version available with a "crossgrade" summer promo price of $20. This purchase option was separate to the crossgrade purchase option. At this no-brainer price I tried to purchase, but received a message that I couldn't as I didn't have Synthmaster 2.8. This leads me to believe there is something wrong with the store/promo logic.

Return to “Instruments”