Shreddage demofiles?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I recently bought the Shreddage Bundle (but lets talk about the guitar for now) and to be honest I am not too satisfied with my first impressions comparing it to RealEight. Since a lot of people are loving Shreddage (at least it seems like they do) I am quite sure this needs to be solved in front of the screen by learning how to use this product and it's not about a Bad product.

I did some research but didn't find anything - are there projects that demo the use? Or at least midifiles and settings?

I am aware much of the sound will depend on processing but still the base has to be set in midi + settings in Shreddage.

Awesome would be an FLP using the Shreddage Bundle including after processing with GuitarRig (or even with FL-native fx), but any midi + description would be a big help as well.

Can anybody help me out here?

Thx in advance! :help:
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

Sorry for the late reply!
I've used both RealEight and Shreddage and let me tell you, the signal chain needed for both tones is SIGNIFICANTLY different!

Before I get off on a tangent, let me tell you that the guy who's in charge made an FLP of Shred The Night that you should be able to grab for starters!

(I'll update this post as soon as I fetch the location!)

Also, I've made a small collection of midi demos (.rar) for Shreddage 2 original and Shreddage X in the past that you'd have to search the forum for. If I run across them, I'll link it here for you~

Thx for the reply! I hoped to see a FLP of shred the night but didn't find one. By now I started building my own FLP of course. First thing I did was a complete remapping of all keyswitches from velocity to actual keys, since I'm not a live player (the picking "upstroke" is not working by the way) and now I'm starting to dive deeper into programming of patterns. Already like it a lot more than before. As mentioned in the first post: The problem is not the tool but the mechanic. ;-)
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

Return to “Impact Soundworks”