Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Isn't Hornet at 60% off now?

Fleer wrote:Isn't Hornet at 60% off now?
They tend to combine. Thinking of going bundle.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Interesting!
Now I also need that survey coupon code ;)

I love PA! A quick test of "opto" was all I needed to waste my money ... sorry, voucher on it :hihi:

We'll see what's cooking next month :)

incubus wrote:I love PA! A quick test of "opto" was all I needed to waste my money ... sorry, voucher on it :hihi:

We'll see what's cooking next month :)
Knew you'd come around... I was going to say even if you don't need or want the E, you should grab something.

I've yet to not use a PA monthly voucher, though I have let a couple of the survey ones expire because of the minimum price they could be used on.

Got plug-ins for free or a few dollars, paid for upgrades I wouldn't done otherwise, etc.

What's not to like?
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Just for clarify about PA bx_opto - there is no way to upgrade from bx_opto Pedal ? )

^I think it was only possible for a limited amount of time, when they released it. No upgrade option in my account...

Now, should I pay $14+VAT for it? :?

You should :tu:

e@rs wrote:^I think it was only possible for a limited amount of time, when they released it. No upgrade option in my account...
Tnx for info.
Well, about grab this, i tried demo now, not a fan of comressors (incl. famous model emulations) at all, but it seemed to me interesting sounding "solo" mode, as some fx.
But, about sidechain section - so, as i understood here it's not for traditional sidechain routing in daw ? Since i do not see sidechain channel\button in Studio One in Opto, even in vst3 version.

e@rs wrote:Now, should I pay $14+VAT for it? :?
I did, lovely compressor, very smooth. £12 Inc vat is a no brainer!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

If someone has a $75 PA voucher that they don't think they'll use the full value of, I'd like to trade you my $50 voucher for it. Not sure how likely that is, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask :)
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:If someone has a $75 PA voucher that they don't think they'll use the full value of, I'd like to trade you my $50 voucher for it. Not sure how likely that is, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask :)
I have a 25$ voucher, so if you want to trade it for your 50$ voucher, I'm interested...

I have 35$ vaucher and hope this transforms to 45 or 50 someday :lol:

Ryan99 wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:If someone has a $75 PA voucher that they don't think they'll use the full value of, I'd like to trade you my $50 voucher for it. Not sure how likely that is, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask :)
I have a 25$ voucher, so if you want to trade it for your 50$ voucher, I'm interested...
If it looks like I won't use the full value of mine, I'd be more than happy to :)
A well-behaved signature.

What a nice guy lol. Whats the deal with this H-eq? I hear it doesn't stand up compared to fabfilter and DMG Eq series or even the $20 tonebooster EQ. You can get some color yeah but it's not great compared to whats come out the last few years. I'm on the fence with this one even at such a cheap price. Thoughts?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”