I bought Monique/Monoplugs from Tracktion and cannot unlock it, Tracktion will NOT respond

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Monoplug's Monique plugin from Tracktion Marketplace in February of this year. I needed to reinstall it and I cannot unlock it in Marketplace. Tracktion has been contacted multiple times and does not respond. VERY frustrating, I've purchased everything they make but they will not respond concerning Monique. :evil:

Monoplugs don't appear to be on the MarketPlace any longer and they've never been part of Tracktion, just third-party users of the MarketPlace. They have their own website now and there is a contact link at the end of their main page. Hopefully they can help you unlock it.

http://monique.monoplugs.com/
http://monoplugs.com/en/contact#navigation
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I've contacted Monoplugs several times and they do NOT respond. That was my second email months ago. I've sent several emails to them with no response.

He has a twitter account: @monotomys, and facebook: @Monoplugs, but hasn't posted in a year.
If you search the KVR developer directory, you can get his snail mail address.

Thomas Arndt

Good luck, too bad. His products are quite good.
Hopefully, nothing bad has happened to him, he seemed
an alright guy in my dealings with him.

-Cheers

Just drop the support team another message - I just checked the support list and there are none outstanding. We do occasionally find that our responses have been trapped by Spam filters so don't suffer in silence. All queries are handled within 48 hours :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Dear TSC, I've sent multiple emails to Brian who is handling this Monique issue. It's still not resolved and there's no communication. We're going on 7 months plus on this one...pretty hard to explain. At this point I'd just like my money back and I'll buy it from Monoplugs.

Return to “Tracktion”