Audiorealism ABL3 - 3.1.0 Update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

From AudioRealism's news page - http://www.audiorealism.se/news -

New features / changes:

•TB-03 Pattern Import. ABL3 can now read back-up patterns from the TB-03

•Triplet mode setting per pattern (works now with the Midi Trigger and Host Sync mode)

•Sound engine tweaks (improved emulation, less aliasing and noise)

•Audition Notes - It is now possible to hear the current note played when entering pitches in Classic Edit mode

•Expanded hit zones for Custom Display (Classic Edit mode)

•Added Skin Select option to the menu (ABL3 remembers the skin settings globally, not per instance)

•One included user made Skin (Silverbox by Lars-Erik)

Download the ABL3.1.0 Update here: http://www.audiorealism.se/audiorealism ... ine-3.html

All this and they seriously didn't put the shuffle back? I don't understand how he can't take the shuffle code from the previous version.

Happy to triplet mode though.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:All this and they seriously didn't put the shuffle back? I don't understand how he can't take the shuffle code from the previous version.

Happy to triplet mode though.
I helped out in beta-testing.

My understanding (although I could be completely wrong) is that due the way ABL3 syncs to the host it is a not trivial matter to re-introduce shuffle, although it is on the roadmap. Sorry I can't offer anything more positive at the moment.

Too bad it only does triplet 8 notes ( 3 steps equal the duration of 2 eigth notes or a quarter note in triplet mode).
We need a global tempo multiplier for 16th triplets ...just like abl2 and venom .
It can't be that difficult .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:Too bad it only does triplet 8 notes ( 3 steps equal the duration of 2 eigth notes or a quarter note in triplet mode).
We need a global tempo multiplier for 16th triplets ...just like abl2 and venom .

Its not difficult but what feature in ABL2 are you referring to exactly? The 24/48 PPQ timing option?
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike Janney wrote:
gentleclockdivider wrote:Too bad it only does triplet 8 notes ( 3 steps equal the duration of 2 eigth notes or a quarter note in triplet mode).

Its not difficult but what feature in ABL2 are you referring to exactly? The 24/48 PPQ timing option?
Exactly !
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”