Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought bazzile from Stone123 Super fast and a nice guy highly recommend :-)

Sold Live to jbgb.
Smooth transaction, really fast payment, good communication. Was a pleasure doing business with him.

Just bought Ableton Live from Augren excellent transation, good communication from a very good seller, it was a pleasure doing business with him.

Bought Replika XT update from Edsevered. Really smooth transaction, would definitely recommend!

Bought Kuassa Amplifikation One from mindbeet, perfect transaction.

Thanks! :tu:

Cheers,
Andre

Just bought Arturia V Collection from yonhorizon and the transaction was as smooth as can be. Great communication. I highly recommend doing business with this guy.

Sold Maag EQ2 to bits. Smooth easy transaction. Recommended KVR member.
Last edited by virgulino lampiao on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Maag EQ2 from virgulino lampiao
Transfer was lightning fast. 100% trustworthy. Thanks again!

Bought Arturia Sem V & V2 from **richardk** , smooth transaction, good guy too, would do business w/ again. Tip of the cap to Arturia for quick transfer also.

Purchased Toontrack items from triggerthehorizon

Thanks for the prompt communication and great deal! :tu:

Sold iZotope Iris 2 to newluc

Great transaction, many thanks! Hope you enjoy the synthy goodness!

Sold TAL U-NO-LX to ScrubbingMonkeys. Quick payment and communicative while the transfer was being processed. Highly recommended :tu:

I sold PSP Echo to 0degree. Fast, friendly and generous buyer. He paid a bit extra to help cover fees. Highly recommended. :)

Sold NI Razor to Tony10000. Transaction was smooooth!

BEWARE: this dude likes to haggle. :)
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought NI Razor from EdSevered. Smooth transaction. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”