One Synth Challenge #101: Spiral Generator (Taron Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D Wow! First time in the top 5. Awesome. Thanks everyone for votes and positive comments :hyper:
Congrats to Taron and other winners - all very cool tracks. :tu:
And lots of really great stuff not in the top 5 too. :clap:
:party:

Grats yall! Real good stuff it was hard to put anyone below 3pts on my list. Of course taron gets top slot anyway. Guys so damn good I'm jealous hahaha
And yall are too kind to give my little sketch all that much love. Was expecting to see it at the bottom of the heap over here for how short and crap it was. Gonna try not to disappoint next round.

Gratz all, I have a feeling #102 is going to be some stiff competition 8)

Congrats to the winners and all others too :tu: .

'grats all y'all
Just because it's insane doesn't mean it's a bad idea.
------------------------
Before visiting my Youtube channel or Soundcloud, make sure your affairs are in order. You just never know.

Great work, everyone, and congratulations to Taron and the rest of the winners!

Cngrats to winners!
As for me, this challenge was like a battle between man and the synth. The battle which man has lost :))
I'm not happy with my work and did not expect good results. However, that many of the participants wrote great tracks and this is cool:)

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will be putting together some spiral generator audio demos using the submissions, maybe a montage, and post a few of the best compositions fully-featured on my website, will credit you.

Architeuthis wrote:Thanks to everyone who participated.
Thank you for sharing this great and interesting synth! :tu:

Yes thanks .. I can see myself using it again for certain sounds. Interested to see what future versions bring. UI design is very conducive to fast experimentation.

generaldiomedes wrote:Gratz all, I have a feeling #102 is going to be some stiff competition 8)
Yup! Like ALL OSC's these days - some formidable musos out there displaying their talents.

... but ... I will enter to keep my track record clean since OSC 61 - just find that instead of picking and choosing which OSC/synth to do, I give myself the challenge to make a new track each and every time, and also try to vary the genre each time too - still haven't dared to try dubstep or anything of that ilk (one day maybe?) - so calypso/carnival style is now my challenge ...

dB

Looking forward to picking my first prize :hyper: ...
Just waiting for The Five Assed Monkey and J.Ruegg to claim theirs, of course...

Congratulations to everyone !
I will listen to that more in detail when it's on spotify or so, but I already listened to a few of those tracks... Taron's one is, as often, impressive ;)

Sorry for the delay.. I pick Dmitry Sches : Tantra + 3 Factory Expansions.
Thanks everybody for voting and commenting! Congratulations to Taron and everyone for the great music. I hope to find some time to work on the blooo! cheers :)

I will take outer space.
Zarf, its your turn.

Return to “Instruments”