Anyone have experience/reliable info with/for M-Audio M-Track 2X2 and M-Track II audio interfaces?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Were browsing around the web and somehow I totally missed info about existence of these two items, reliable user experience on them is shy too, so decided to ask you guys, so yeah, anyone using them or have any info from somebody else? :hug:

http://m-audio.com/m-tracks/2x2
http://www.m-audio.com/products/view/m-track-mkii

2X2 looks gorgeous. :love:

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

whats your requirement
only classical and guitar stuff
or only edm type of stuff with less vocal recording

1.if in guitar and other stuff
that means you will require minimum 2 mic input
dont take the m-track 2 the phantom powers noise was quite high for it to be a audio interface (dont know weather it was only my unit or equal with every unit) and personally didnt like the build

get a focusrite or behringer
i owe the umc 202HD,full metal,low noise as compared to mtrack,192khz,24bit,comes also with padding on each input,cheap(bought it on amazon offer for 100$),3 years warrenty
-but no additional software only a old daw tracktion 6 to be specific

2.if you are into edm stuff get the 2x2
comes with many vst that will satisfy your need for the edm type of stuff

3.or grab a komplet audio
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Thanks for chiming in, just curious about how they really are beyond specs, there's always someone asking me about advice on gear and really want to stay in touch as much as possible, so yeah, these two are new on my radar and just want to collect some trusty info from first hand. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

quick question
i am thinking to buy a FM synth what is the best according to you
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:quick question
Don't know, have no experience with programming or using them, try opening new thread. :tu:

The DX boutique synth by Yamaha would be a good option.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
This is the place to be. :tu:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=489738

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”