FXpansion Cypher2 - Coming in 2018

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad)

christian f. wrote:
david.beholder wrote: I'm not spreading any news.
Synth was almost finished year more than a year ago - that's fact. Where is it?
That's only your assumption and clearly not a fact !
It's not "my assumption" just look at the title of the thread and person who has started it.
Murderous duck!

wald wrote:..................

Don't worry Wag, it's being worked on. Several iterations occurred after Roli's acquisition.
The guy above is obviously not privy to internal information.
I can say with 100% certainty too that what wald said above is correct.

rsp
sound sculptist

david.beholder wrote:
christian f. wrote:
david.beholder wrote: I'm not spreading any news.
Synth was almost finished year more than a year ago - that's fact. Where is it?
That's only your assumption and clearly not a fact !
It's not "my assumption" just look at the title of the thread and person who has started it.
Things change. As Wald has already commented, it is being worked on (internal beta testers have been receiving e-mails on the progress), but revealing details violates the non-disclosure agreements. That's all I can really say at this point without potentially losing access.

zvenx wrote:
wald wrote:..................

Don't worry Wag, it's being worked on. Several iterations occurred after Roli's acquisition.
The guy above is obviously not privy to internal information.
I can say with 100% certainty too that what wald said above is correct.

rsp

Affirmative!

Well, I'm looking forward to its release at any rate. I hope we don't have to wait too long...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

masterhiggins wrote: Things change. As Wald has already commented, it is being worked on (internal beta testers have been receiving e-mails on the progress), but revealing details violates the non-disclosure agreements. That's all I can really say at this point without potentially losing access.
Official news or not happening.
All your rumours worth nothing.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
masterhiggins wrote: Things change. As Wald has already commented, it is being worked on (internal beta testers have been receiving e-mails on the progress), but revealing details violates the non-disclosure agreements. That's all I can really say at this point without potentially losing access.
To be fair, and if you've been in the business you know this as well as I do, if there is an NDA in place, not only can't any of the beta testers say anything but the company itself isn't going to say anything. There can be no official news under those conditions.

So essentially, you choose to believe them or not. But claiming that nothing is happening because there is no "official news" means as little as their claims that something IS happening.

Ultimately, we have no choice but to wait it out. Either way, I'm not going to start slinging mud in either direction because there is no way to prove anything at this point either way. Not with an NDA.

david.beholder wrote:
Why don't you e-mail angus instead of wanking on a forum with rumormongers, then? You obviously want to know, as evidenced by your tenacity.

wagtunes wrote: To be fair, and if you've been in the business you know this as well as I do, if there is an NDA in place, not only can't any of the beta testers say anything but the company itself isn't going to say anything. There can be no official news under those conditions.
I'm. With disclosures like "released internal beta" or "project has been changed alot" under NDA are strange. And in real world it's either faulty targeted action or beta testers above are going lose their access in numbers esp. because this thread is reducing number of potential customers not increasing it.
wagtunes wrote:So essentially, you choose to believe them or not. But claiming that nothing is happening because there is no "official news" means as little as their claims that something IS happening.
We're not in the church to show believes. I'm claiming that nothing is happening because they are overdue all release cycles.
wagtunes wrote:Ultimately, we have no choice but to wait it out.
I was interested in it but nope I'm not going to wait.
In my mind, level of p.r. is connected to level of support. It shows that customers are important to company. During last 12 months Roli officials could spend couple hours to clarify what is going on with FXP products and future developments. They've decided not to do.
Instead what we see are couple of guys calling themself "internal beta testers" jumping around with "you're wrong but we're under NDA".
This is faulty P.R. for Roli and they are going to lose customers because of this approach.
In 2017 subtractive VA market is full of competition and if you need another subtractive synth just watch in other direction.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote: I was interested in it but nope I'm not going to wait.
How will the cope without your business...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

masterhiggins wrote: Why don't you e-mail angus instead of wanking on a forum with rumormongers, then? You obviously want to know, as evidenced by your tenacity.
Dude just to remind you

1. I'm on forum in thread that started by Angus and it's his work to give us updates not my to send him anything. I'm not selling to Angus, Angus is selling to me.
2. You're wanking with one hand and offering your free hand to anyone itt as well.
Last edited by david.beholder on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murderous duck!

Robmobius wrote:
Yep also with people who are reading/gonna read this topic.
Roli doesn't need customers. Sure.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Robmobius wrote:
Yep also with people who are reading/gonna read this topic.
Roli doesn't need customers. Sure.
Or maybe nobody cares about your 'claim' as you put it.

Come back when you have some proof.

Robmobius wrote: Or maybe nobody cares about your 'claim' as you put it.

Synth was due in 2016. It's end of august 2017 and still no sign of life.
I'm not claiming I'm stating facts.

P.S. I've heared of Duke Nukem Forever and Half Life 3.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Robmobius wrote: Or maybe nobody cares about your 'claim' as you put it.

Synth was due in 2016. It's end of august 2017 and still no sign of life.
I'm not claiming I'm stating facts.

P.S. I've heared of Duke Nukem Forever and Half Life 3.
Nice one... Duke Forever was never released of course. Dumb ass. :lol:

Return to “Instruments”