I want a VST with web browser function.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to output web browser's audio to DAW for internet session or several purposes.
Typically, in such an operation is required routing software
like Virtual Audio Cable, Jack, loop back fonction on Soundcard. etc...
In many cases, preparing them is troublesome for an ignorant man like me. :?

So, I thought. If I want to stream web browser to DAW,
It is the simplest if there is a web browser that runs as a VST. (The VST works as a web browser.) :idea:

Is there such a Plug-In? This image is a mock up.
BrowserVST1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorry for my poor English.

I've put many dirty things in my daws over the years... but putting the internet in there feels like a step too far.

I suppose its possible. I use Noiiz and the Noiiz plugin is connected to the Noiiz website so theres no technical limitations. Jury is out for me however on if it would be a good idea to make a plugin that just browsed the web.

Next up: How to convert your bookmarks to fxp :lol:

acYm wrote:I've put many dirty things in my daws over the years... but putting the internet in there feels like a step too far.
:D
Tearing Riots wrote:Next up: How to convert your bookmarks to fxp :lol:
Bookmarked!

:ud:

Thank you. It does not exist yet, but it seems not to be impossible.
I know some plugins that get data from the Internet and emit sounds.
If such technology is possible, the VST web browser should probably be possible.
I will wait for someone to make it. :hail:
Sorry for my poor English.

Well some developers embed a browser engine in their plugins so they are the ones most likely to do it.
Checkout our VST3/VST2/AU/AAX/LV2:
Inner Pitch | Lens | Couture | Panagement | Graillon

n/m

i don't see the point anyway.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Don't do it!

What browser do you use? FL Studio, it does it all. HTML Notebook?

I would find it completely unusable since my DAW is not connected to the Internet. When I want Internet I use either VM Linux OS or another boot which is again Linux. Windows is good for making music, but I'm not trusting it with Internet, especially because I'm using XP and 7 who are really great as music production OSes but suck at Internet security.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I have just incidentally download the 32-bit version only to realise that it is a 32-bit version only. ;) And then I found this thread here at KvR! :) Incidentally. :hihi: Beautiful.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

oh never mind, the actual original question (which isn't in the title) is beyond me

I wonder if this could be done with Max For Live?

jancivil wrote:oh never mind, the actual original question (which isn't in the title) is beyond me
I feel you, bro. :D

Return to “Effects”