Audio damage quatromod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
QuatroMod

Aloysius wrote:
samsam wrote:
acousticglue wrote:no demo no buy
You should suggest it to AD's Chris Randall, he's an open guy who loves customer suggestions
+1

His door is always open. He loves his customers more than his own family. You should definitely do that.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

WTFUGLY!

:dog:

mcnelson wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
samsam wrote:
acousticglue wrote:no demo no buy
You should suggest it to AD's Chris Randall, he's an open guy who loves customer suggestions
+1

His door is always open. He loves his customers more than his own family. You should definitely do that.
Breaks ma heart! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Let me help you with that notion.

"Q: Do you make demo versions of your plugins?
A: No, we do not. We offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee instead. You can ask for a refund for 30 days after your purchase, and you can ask for a single exchange of like or lesser value up to 60 days after your purchase. "

Pretty damn good deal if you ask me

snigelx wrote:Let me help you with that notion.

A: No, we do not. We offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee instead. You can ask for a refund for 30 days after your purchase, and you can ask for a single exchange of like or lesser value up to 60 days after your purchase. "

Is it true that AD plugins are now NFR? Its been stopping me updating to Quatromod as well as Kombinat, Phosphor, etc

It´s true. I´ve received a message from Chris the other day stating that they no longer allow license transfers.

soulone82 wrote:It´s true. I´ve received a message from Chris the other day stating that they no longer allow license transfers.
Thanks. They really should make that clear on the website imho. I thought it was against EU law to refuse license transfer requests. Any idea if that applies to stuff bought before this changed. On the old site the transfer option seems to be available. :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote:Any idea if that applies to stuff bought before this changed.
In my case it was an EOS license bought years ago that they refused to transfer to another user.
thecontrolcentre wrote:On the old site the transfer option seems to be available. :shrug:
I bet it won´t work. But we won´t know if we don´t try, right? :D

soulone82 wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Any idea if that applies to stuff bought before this changed.
In my case it was an EOS license bought years ago that they refused to transfer to another user.
thecontrolcentre wrote:On the old site the transfer option seems to be available. :shrug:
I bet it won´t work. But we won´t know if we don´t try, right? :D
I just tried it. It goes through the motions, adding the transfer to your cart, but checkout doesn't work ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:
soulone82 wrote:It´s true. I´ve received a message from Chris the other day stating that they no longer allow license transfers.
Thanks. They really should make that clear on the website imho. I thought it was against EU law to refuse license transfer requests. Any idea if that applies to stuff bought before this changed. On the old site the transfer option seems to be available. :shrug:
I wanted to sell a plug a while back but the transfer option vanished from the old site for that plug, no response from support so stuck with it I guess.

snigelx wrote:Let me help you with that notion.

Used to be true, still on website but contradicted on here.

Who knows?

They refund plugins , i was not sure if I wanted kombinat tri or replicant 2 , i have buy replicant 2 ( for the ne glitter stuff) and i don t find it amazing so i wrote to them and they refund me and i have buy kombinat...

This update is a wonderful surprise to my ears,...what a beautiful sounding and versatile plugin this one has become !

Wow no demos and no license transfers??

I hear they are good though. I haven't used any. Does anyone know what happened to their filterbank plugin? I seen it recommended in some videos. I couldn't find it.

I do hope there's a filterstation update coming... was gonna get that one right before the old site crashed.

Return to “Effects”