SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

firepile wrote:Is there a demo version?
i wait a demo version too, i'm interesting about buying it, but without any try before....i wait :neutral:

On sale ... do owners still love it? Tempted.

Can you tell us where it is on sale please?

Mailing list. 33% off.

Use code Summer2017 at checkout.

lnikj wrote:Mailing list. 33% off.

Use code Summer2017 at checkout.
:tu: :tu:

does the effect plugin finally work?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:does the effect plugin finally work?
Is anyone still experiencing bugs after the update? I'm using Ableton 9.7 on Windows 7 if anyone's using similar.

Nobody? Everyone must be on their hols ;)

summertime isn't tweaker time...
8)

martinjuenke wrote:summertime isn't tweaker time...
8)
Maybe one of our antipodean friends could reply :)

martinjuenke wrote:summertime isn't tweaker time...
8)

As your 'neighbour' I can say this summer really is too.

Not much 'beach weather' recently! ;) :cool:

I live next to the beach in Cornwall. There are hardy tourists (known as "emmets" locally) on the beach sheltering behind windbreaks in the gales and occasional rain showers.

Perhaps they are vikings from faroer islands...

lnikj wrote:
I can't speak for others nor mislead anyone, but on my side (OSX - Ableton Live) the Dust effect works with the last version of the plugin. Didn't encounter problems with it so far in term of crash. It granulates and processes the incoming audio without any problems. BUT this is with the VST version though, the AU crashes and takes down Ableton with it after few seconds. VST seems ok for far.

Dust is indeed an amazing creative tool, can't deny that. But it's a very bizarre unstable plugin. For example, 3/5 of the times Dust crashes when I try to load my own sample into the convolution reverb. Also another example, when I save a session and reopen it sometimes Dust doesn't sound exactly like it did when saved and re-opened it even if the parameters were saved and are all at the same position. And to make things even more messy, sometimes it does sound the same though!! :ud: :hihi: ...No idea why. Anyway, quite a weird plugin which is a shame cause it could really be one of the top plugin around for ambient, soundscape and experimental artists if it wasn't that unstable.

As I already said in previous pages some time ago, I prefer using it purely as a sound design tool and record everything I do with it, rather than relying on it in a music session. I really don't trust the guy yet :lol:

Neon Breath wrote:
lnikj wrote:
I can't speak for others nor mislead anyone, but on my side (OSX - Ableton Live) the Dust effect works with the last version of the plugin. Didn't encounter problems with it so far in term of crash. It granulates and processes the incoming audio without any problems. BUT this is with the VST version though, the AU crashes and takes down Ableton with it after few seconds. VST seems ok for far.

Dust is indeed an amazing creative tool, can't deny that. But it's a very bizarre unstable plugin. For example, 3/5 of the times Dust crashes when I try to load my own sample into the convolution reverb. Also another example, when I save a session and reopen it sometimes Dust doesn't sound exactly like it did when saved and re-opened it even if the parameters were saved and are all at the same position. And to make things even more messy, sometimes it does sound the same though!! :ud: :hihi: ...No idea why. Anyway, quite a weird plugin which is a shame cause it could really be one of the top plugin around for ambient, soundscape and experimental artists if it wasn't that unstable.

As I already said in previous pages some time ago, I prefer using it purely as a sound design tool and record everything I do with it, rather than relying on it in a music session. I really don't trust the guy yet :lol:
Thanks. From some other post or something I read the rep/boss/whoever said that he had to refer whatever problem it was to the programmer whom I got the impression was not an employee but a freelancer.

I wonder if they have problems with updates and fixes because the only person who understands the code is now employed elsewhere.

Just speculation of course.

Return to “Instruments”