FXpansion Cypher2 - Coming in 2018

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad)

Robmobius wrote: Nice one... Duke Forever was never released of course. Dumb ass. :lol:
Some people are so dumb they gonna argue even with succesful joke ;)
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
Robmobius wrote: Nice one... Duke Forever was never released of course. Dumb ass. :lol:
Some people are so dumb they gonna argue even with succesful joke ;)
Yes! Tell yourself that! :party:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

david.beholder wrote:
masterhiggins wrote: Why don't you e-mail angus instead of wanking on a forum with rumormongers, then? You obviously want to know, as evidenced by your tenacity.
Dude just to remind you

1. I'm on forum in thread that started by Angus and it's his work to give us updates not my to send him anything. I'm not selling to Angus, Angus is selling to me.
2. You're wanking with one hand and offering your free hand to anyone itt as well.
1. You clearly want answers. Angus isn't super active on this forum, but he responds to e-mail. You can only have 1 valid complaint, either: 1) Cypher 2 is not being worked on, or 2) Angus is bad at communicating up-to-the-minute changes regarding his products. You know how to solve problem 1, but you'd rather bitch about 2 instead of actually pulling your head out of your ass and finding out yourself. If you don't care enough about it to solve either, your only purpose here is to troll.

2. Not sure if your English is bad or if that's just unfunny.

david.beholder wrote: All your rumours worth nothing.
Says the guy spreading the rumour that Cypher 2 won't happen. Seriously, what's your point here? Wanna rant? Wanna get upset? How sad. If you were really interested, then you just could send an email like masterhiggins suggested. But, what about the fun in spreading misinformation, and causing arguments, eh?

Makes me wish a dev would just fly by here and throw us a bone. Even a shitty bone like soon(tm) ahahaha

david.beholder wrote: Development has stopped after Roli has acquired FXPansion.

100% wrong.

Stick to facts please.

masterhiggins wrote: 1. You clearly want answers. Angus isn't super active on this forum, but he responds to e-mail.
Actually pull YOUR head out of your ass and stop bullshiting:
1. This thread is started by Angus in Dec 2015
2. Angus replied more than 10 times during first 4 pages - approx. every related and unrelated question.
3. Angus stopped replying in the end of Feb 2016

Last time Angus has visited forum was Jun 27, 2017 and he has left a message in Strobe 2 thread.

Angus is avoiding this thread intentionally.
masterhiggins wrote:You can only have 1 valid complaint, either: 1) Cypher 2 is not being worked on, or 2) Angus is bad at communicating up-to-the-minute changes regarding his products.
Communication were good before FXP joining Roli. Look first four pages itt.
masterhiggins wrote:You know how to solve problem 1, but you'd rather bitch about 2 instead of actually pulling your head out of your ass and finding out yourself. If you don't care enough about it to solve either, your only purpose here is to troll.
I'm not going to solve any problems neither of Roli nor of FXPansion - it's not my business. STFU or present facts.
AnX wrote:
david.beholder wrote: Development has stopped after Roli has acquired FXPansion.
100% wrong.
Stick to facts please.
Any proofs of opposite?
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
AnX wrote:
100% wrong.
Stick to facts please.
Any proofs of opposite?
No need to. You were the one making a bold claim in the first place, so it is YOU who has to provide proof. Seriously, i'd just drop it if i were you. You are digging your own grave here.

chk071 wrote: No need to. You were the one making a bold claim in the first place, so it is YOU who has to provide proof. Seriously, i'd just drop it if i were you. You are digging your own grave here.
Seriously where is it?
Scheduled mid 2016 no official news afterwards.
Clear sign of nothing happening.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:
chk071 wrote: No need to. You were the one making a bold claim in the first place, so it is YOU who has to provide proof. Seriously, i'd just drop it if i were you. You are digging your own grave here.
Seriously where is it?
Scheduled mid 2016 no official news afterwards.
Clear sign of nothing happening.
Still not proof.

Flexion has been in beta since 2014. I was unable to get on beta team.

Just recently, I emailed the company and was informed that major changes were made and that beta testing was going to start up again in October and that I'd be put on the team.

Now, if you go to their site, it is the same text that has been there for 3 years. Nothing's been posted on Facebook, here or anywhere. So according to your logic, nothing is going on there. But I have an email from the company and friends who are already on the beta team. So I can say absolutely that Flexion will be worked on again. Will it ever actually get released? Don't know. Nobody does. But until the beta team is all let go and informed that the project has been scrapped, there is always a "realistic" chance that Flexion will somebody be released.

Point is, no news about Cypher 2 is just that, no news. Nothing more and nothing less. It means nothing.

david.beholder wrote:
masterhiggins wrote: 1. You clearly want answers. Angus isn't super active on this forum, but he responds to e-mail.
2. Angus replied more than 10 times during first 4 pages - approx. every related and unrelated question.

Last time Angus has visited forum was Jun 27, 2017 and he has left a message in Strobe 2 thread.

masterhiggins wrote:You can only have 1 valid complaint, either: 1) Cypher 2 is not being worked on, or 2) Angus is bad at communicating up-to-the-minute changes regarding his products.
masterhiggins wrote:You know how to solve problem 1, but you'd rather bitch about 2 instead of actually pulling your head out of your ass and finding out yourself. If you don't care enough about it to solve either, your only purpose here is to troll.
I'm not going to solve any problems neither of Roli nor of FXPansion - it's not my business. STFU or present facts.
AnX wrote:
100% wrong.
Stick to facts please.
Any proofs of opposite?
I got a new beta build in the past week. It's definitely still being developed. Also it's awesome.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I didn't realize Roli had bought out fxpansion. I like both companies though so it seems fine by me. The MPE patches I've been making with Cypher 2 are super fun. But luckily they haven't cut out any features that make it cool for non MPE use. It's developing for sure. They seem somewhat close to a release (or rathe, they could release the current build and it would still be more stable than many other "finished products"). Hopefully non of this is a problem with the non disclosure stuff. Cypher 2 is a badass synth and the new engine is really light on the CPU compared to cypher 1. Also the FX implementation for both strobe 2 and Cypher 2 are damn fine and extremely versatile. If you are a fan of the transmod modulation system then you should enjoy the hell out of this new release.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:
david.beholder wrote:

AnX wrote:
100% wrong.
Stick to facts please.
Any proofs of opposite?
I got a new beta build in the past week. It's definitely still being developed. Also it's awesome.
I think he's seen through the ruse you and I and the other fake beta testers have been trying to perpetuate for absolutely no reason. He's far too bright to fall for this sham. Clearly we weren't nefarious enough to pull it off. Oh well. Better luck next time, old fellow.

Ah_Dziz wrote:I didn't realize Roli had bought out fxpansion. I like both companies though so it seems fine by me. The MPE patches I've been making with Cypher 2 are super fun. But luckily they haven't cut out any features that make it cool for non MPE use. It's developing for sure. They seem somewhat close to a release (or rathe, they could release the current build and it would still be more stable than many other "finished products"). Hopefully non of this is a problem with the non disclosure stuff. Cypher 2 is a badass synth and the new engine is really light on the CPU compared to cypher 1. Also the FX implementation for both strobe 2 and Cypher 2 are damn fine and extremely versatile. If you are a fan of the transmod modulation system then you should enjoy the hell out of this new release.
Gonna drive me up a wall from all that hype with a side of nothing. F*ckin cruel man.

lol this thread is hilarious. clearly those who are in the beta had to sign an nda and can't talk about it. Even with that said many people have talked about being in the beta, including very reputable members of the community. I heard it was the best sounding soft synth yet so the wait will definitely be worth it. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”