Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soundbylaura wrote:Is Neutron Elements worth it? I passed on Ozone Elements because it looked too rigid and un-tweakable.
I can only speak to the advanced versions of which I have both. I am a big iZotope fan but I never got into Neutron. I alway default back to using Ozone, usually the individual components as standalone plugins. People tell me that they like the track assistant. But for whatever reason that never really worked for me.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Numanoid wrote:I own a couple of Biome_Digitals Kontakt libs. They are not bad. But that dev is going totally over the top when it comes to marketing, in this day and age less is usually more. Wusik also need to learn that
I don't agree, Wusik ROCKS... :hihi:

BTW:

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase

Can't please everybody...

Cheers, WilliamK

That is the point I tried to make, I like a lot of Wusik products, they are good, but the way they are being marketed is total overkill.

It is like the dev isn't believing in his own product :help:

Numanoid wrote:
That is the point I tried to make, I like a lot of Wusik products, they are good, but the way they are being marketed is total overkill.

It is like the dev isn't believing in his own product :help:
What the dev believes is the reason that it promises to rock... but never quite does. More germane to this thread and his own in the market place is that it's not a 'deal', but the price he holds to a greater majority of the time. Maybe he should just buy KVR ad space and quit trying to convince everyone of a 'special price' that clearly isn't.

soundbylaura wrote:Is Neutron Elements worth it? I passed on Ozone Elements because it looked too rigid and un-tweakable.
Neutron Elements is much more tweakable than Ozone Elements. I like the track assistant in Neutron Standard and this feature is also in Neutron Elements. I'd say it's worth the sale price.

Orbit-50 wrote:Yeah man, now I know exactly what you're talking about. I ended up using the foe button for the first time ever. Much cleaner now. Fleer I have no problem with. He must be the one you're kidding about. Shame on toby because Black Octopus Sound is a totally valid company that shouldn't feel the need to resort to flashing lights in order to receive attention.

Uncle E is the bomb BTW. He's a huge staple in the Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat) thread. I look forward to anything he posts.
Right on... I've added a couple, but not removed any.

I'm thinking of it as filter rather than foe... I usually go back and open their posts to see if they've toned down their ads and what they are offering, after I read the others.

Nobody I'm filtering has gone back to basic text... if they did, I'd probably unblock them.

Haven't missed any deals I can't live without, either.

I could still do without the bold, but make exceptions depending on the vendor... non-vendors seem to be keeping it real.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

shidostrife wrote:
Neutron Elements is much more tweakable than Ozone Elements. I like the track assistant in Neutron Standard and this feature is also in Neutron Elements. I'd say it's worth the sale price.
It's a little over 18 GBP at Time & Space if you don't have to pay VAT. At that price I would not think twice about it.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Thanks everyone :)
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Thanks to whoever started the talk about Floppytron, the thing is a monster!
Having a heap of fun with it. I've got the Spitfire lib, but Floppytron is much more of an instrument...and the sounds :-D :tu:

iZotope Neutron Elements on Flash Sale $29 USD @ Plugin Boutique also, for 3 days: 8/18-8/21

http://www.pluginboutique.com/products/ ... e-Presets-
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Instead of Elements, why don't iZotope call it Neutron Neutered, to illustrate that it is a cut down version :hihi:

Snagged Neutron from JRRShop for $24 and change. Be sure to try out the usual coupon codes. :wink: :party:

Watching the Groove3 videos on it now. :: trying not to fall asleep emoji ::

(Edit to add: it's not just Groove3's vids that put me to sleep... all of them do.)
Last edited by soundbylaura on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Numanoid wrote:Instead of Elements, why don't iZotope call it Neutron Neutered, to illustrate that it is a cut down version :hihi:
:hihi:

soundbylaura wrote:Snagged Neutron from JRRShop for $24 and change. Be sure to try out the usual coupon codes. :wink: :party:

Watching the Groove3 videos on it now. :: trying not to fall asleep emoji ::

(Edit to add: it's not just Groove3's vids that put me to sleep... all of them do.)
I have hopes that they reach my subconscious level. Still trying.

Oops!
Last edited by planetearth on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”